4.1

THE END

CHAPTER ONE

Queenie clapped her hands together, a smile on her face as she stood with Toni, Fangs, and Mandy in her new house

Queenie clapped her hands together, a smile on her face as she stood with Toni, Fangs, and Mandy in her new house. The three teenagers had used most of their winter break helping Queenie get her belongings into her new house. They didn't really spend their break doing it because they thought Queenie wanted help with it, they did it because they wanted to help their friend keep busy after finding Sweet Pea kissing another girl, "There. Finally. All done." She stated, her hands on her hips as she glanced around at her unborn children's bedroom.

  Fangs let out a sigh, "Queenie, are we ever going to talk about what happened before break?" He spoke up, which caused him to get kicked in the leg by Toni, who was standing beside her, "Ow! What the hell, Toni? Guys, I sure as hell know I'm not the only one thinking it."

   Mandy scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest as she gave Fangs a glare, "Yeah, 'thinking about it', doesn't mean we're actually going to say it out loud like you did, dumbass."

   Fangs groaned as he turned to look at Queenie, who was staring down at the ground, not saying a single word, "Come on, you have to talk about it sometime, Queenie. He cheated on you and you're acting like he doesn't even exist. He comes here, knocking on the door and you act like you're not home, you never come to Wyrm in fear that you'll end up seeing him, and you're forcing me to get your things from his place." He explained and Queenie looked up, tears welled in her eyes.

   "You don't think I know that Fangs?" She questioned, "It took me a while to actually let myself fall for him. My last relationship ended with my boyfriend being murdered right in front of me and me pregnant with his children. With Sweet Pea, I thought things would be different and that I wouldn't end up heartbroken like last time. But here I am, heartbroken once again. He promised me that he wouldn't hurt me and now look at me. I'm more than hurt. And I want to hate him for hurting me, but I just can't seem to for some reason. It takes everything inside of me to not go and forgive him, even though I know doing that will only make me look stupid and weak. And I'm afraid that if I do see him, I'll end up forgiving him even though I know shouldn't." She ranted to them, leaving all three of her friends speechless.

   "I know I shouldn't say this, but I think you should talk to him," Toni replied, "Maybe there's a piece that you're missing in the story."

  "Toni!" Fangs whispered shouted to his friend as if Queenie couldn't hear, "Shut your freaking mouth. You weren't supposed to say anything, he wants her to find out from himself, not us."

    Queenie frowned as she waved her arms at them, "Hello? I'm right here and can hear you. You guys know that, right?" She asked them, annoyance laced in her voice.

   Fangs sighed as he picked up his leather jacket and began to walk toward the door, "I should get going..." He trailed off, becoming quieter, "Before I end up saying something I shouldn't."

    Queenie scoffed, "What the fuck is wrong with you guys? What don't I know?" She asked them, becoming angry with her friends becoming so secretive.

   "For God's sakes, Queenie!" Fangs shouted at her, louder than expected, "I am sick of having to keep this damn secret from you! Just talk to Sweet Pea already, I've been trying to get you to do it since New Years. What you think you saw happen between Sweet Pea and that girl isn't what really happened. You have no clue who that girl is, she's a psychotic bitch and has had it out for Sweet Pea for as long we can remember. And you know exactly who she is, but all you can remember about her is being the girl Sweet Pea cheated on you with when there's way more to the story," He explained to her, "Just think about that day when you helped Sweet Pea get out of the Ghoulie den when he was held captive after trying to get with one of the Ghoulie girls."

   It was a like a switch flipped on in Queenie's brain and her eyes widened in his shock, "It was the girl, wasn't it?" She asked curiously, "The girl who purposely got Sweet Pea caught by her boyfriend while he was attempting to flirt with her?" 

      Mandy  let out a sigh, "Don't tell Sweet Pea we told you this, you weren't supposed to know, but remember that time when you were at my trailer and I told you about Sweet Pea was a virgin, but I did once catch him be--"

  "Yes, yes! Just please don't finish that sentence." Queenie pleaded.

   "Well, that girl was her. Her name's Kayla. She's completely psycho. Sweet Pea wanted to have a summer fling, Kayla lied and said she wasn't in the Ghoulies anymore so he started something with her. Close to the end of summer,  Joaquin and Fangs found out that she was just trying to get Sweet Pea into trouble with her boyfriend and that's why she was with him. He cut things off with her and she was pissed." Mandy explained before Toni added in.

  "She just got out of juvie to find out that Ghoulies are disbanded temporarily because of you and that Malachai is in jail for street racing because the cops saw only his car racing down the street that same day. She wanted payback on you so she went to Sweet Pea's trailer. She acted like she just wanted to talk and then she kissed Sweet Pea. He was about to pry her off until you came and saw what he was trying to stop." Toni informed her and Queenie was completely shocked.

"Wait, what?"