1.17

THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
June 20, 2017

     Queenie had her head rested on Jason's unclothed chest as they both laid in his bed together

     Queenie had her head rested on Jason's unclothed chest as they both laid in his bed together. Jason played with Queenie's hair as they just laid on the bed in comfortable silence, "What are we going to name them?" Jason asked his girlfriend curiously.

   Queenie frowned as she lifted her head up to look at the Blossom boy directly in his blue eyes, "What do you mean 'them'?"

  Jason laughed slightly at the face he was giving, "Twins are very common in my family. I have one, two of my cousins from my dad's side are, too. I'm pretty sure my dad has one, too, he just doesn't mention it." He explained with a small smile, "There's a high chance that our baby could actually be babies. Twins."

  "Hmm," Queenie hummed in response as she began to think about what their child, or children, would be named, "Ivy? For a girl, of course, not a boy." She asked him and Jason shrugged.

  "That sounds nice, but what about Jason?" He asked with a smile, "Jason Blossom Jr. For a boy, of course." He explained more and Queenie laughed.

  "What if it's a girl?" She asked him curiously.

   "Thea." He replied calmly, "Or Ruby. Ruby would be nice if she had red hair like me. But if she has brown hair like you, I would say Thea."

  Queenie laughed as she shook her head, "You literally just took that name from that show Arrow you watch."

"I did not." He laughed with her, trying to deny it.

  "You so did," She stated with a smile, "We literally just watched that show an hour ago. It's the dude, Oliver's sister. I remember. Her name was Thea Queen."

   Jason gasped, "Wow, you actually watch it? I thought you didn't even pay attention to it."

   Queenie gave him a puzzled look as she sat up, "Of course, I do. Why wouldn't I?"

   "Because most girls wouldn't," He replied, "But that's the thing, you aren't like most girls, are you?"

    "No, I am not." she smiled at him.

    "And that's one of the many things I love about you, Queenie." He told her as he sat up also, "That reminds me. I know how you hate when I buy you things and all, but I got something for you."

    "What is it?" She asked him.

     "You'll see." He told her as he hopped out of his bed and walked over to his closet. Jason opened the closet door and took out a guitar case. He smiled when he saw the face his girlfriend was giving.