4.11

THE END
CHAPTER TEN

   Queenie sat in her hospital bed, holding baby Jason in his hands while Sweet Pea sat in the armchair beside her, holding Thea

Queenie sat in her hospital bed, holding baby Jason in his hands while Sweet Pea sat in the armchair beside her, holding Thea. Queenie tried telling him he didn't have to, seeing as it wasn't his kid, but he insisted.

Cheryl wasn't in the room any longer, she had gone to fetch the others before leaving. Penelope had just left, quickly visiting her grandchildren and Queenie before she had to leave, something about having to be home for her client. Queenie had no clue.

FP and Jughead entered, followed by the rest of her friends, "Aww, Sweet Pea looks like an adorable step daddy." Mandy said jokingly as she made her way over to him alongside Fangs, "Fangs get your phone out, we need to document this."

The group began to laugh as Sweet Pea rolled her eyes as Fangs began taking multiple pictures of Sweet Pea holding Thea.

Jughead and FP glanced at Sweet Pea holding the baby, chuckling to themselves before walking over to Queenie, who was still holding Jason, "How are you feeling?" FP asked her daughter curiously and Queenie shrugged her shoulders.

"Just a little tired, but besides that, I feel perfectly fine," She answered with a small smile, "Why?"

FP sighed, keeping quiet for a moment, "Your mom...when she had you, she had this thing called Postpartum depression. She had it really bad and felt no connection to you when you born, making her give you to me and run off to God knows where. Just want to make sure that never happens to you," He informed her and Queenie's eyes lit up in surprise.

"Wow, okay," Queenie replied, glancing over at her three friends who were watching as Sweet Pea tried his best to feed Thea a bottle of formula. She smiled brightly, "No need to worry, Dad, I definitely feel connected to them. More than anything. I finally great once again. No more sadness."

"That's good to hear," FP said, feeling happy for his daughter.

"Do you want to hold him?"Queenie offered and FP seemed hesitant at first, but then finally agreed. As she placed baby Jason in FP's arms, Queenie made sure to position his arms right, "Make sure to support his head."

FP laughed as he held the baby in his hands, "I think I know, Queenie. I had you, Jughead, and Jellybean," He told her with a smile, "But I sure remember you never being this quiet."

Queenie rolled her eyes while Jughead began to laugh at his father's comment about his older sister, "Oh, you shouldn't be talking, Jughead. You would scream and cry your head off for hours at a time for no apparent reason, nobody knew how to shut you the hell up. You had a set of lungs, that's for sure," FP explained to his son, which immediately shut Jughead up.

"So...Jason and Thea?" Jughead questioned with a large smile on his face and Queenie nodded her head, "I guess I'm due to add that to the next chapter."

"What do you mean chapter?" Queenie questioned curiously.

Jughead smiled, "Well, Queenie, while I've been writing my novel about Jason's murder, I've been also writing a novel about you, all starting with you and Jason's story." He informed her and Queenie smiled back at him.

Queenie groaned when she realized that she had forgotten that she had agreed to feed both babies at the same time to make things easier, "Dammit, Sweet Pea!" She complained loudly.

"What'd I do?" He asked innocently, staring up at her.

"Remember what I said, like, ten minutes ago about feeding Jason and Thea at the same time to make things easier for me?" She questioned and Sweet Pea let out a large sigh, feeling stupid for forgetting.

Queenie slid out of the bed and walked over to where the formula was already made for Jason's bottle. She placed it in the small bottle before walking over to her father, who was holding Jason, "Here. Let me take him." She insisted calmly.

FP shook his head, "Nah, it's fine. I can do it. You should get some rest," He suggested and Queenie titled her head to the side as she gave her father a confused look.

"How am I supposed to sleep with..." Queenie trailed off as she looked around at all of her friends. She mentally counted them all before looking back over at her father, "With you, five other people, and my newborn babies all crowded in my room?" She questioned curiously.

"Point taken," FP replied, glancing around at all of Queenie's friends that were in his daughter's hospital room, "Come on, guys, we should head out and let Queenie get some sleep." He suggested and Queenie shook her head.

"Um, no. I want them to stay," Queenie argued with her father, "What even is sleep? I don't know her." She remarked with a smirk on her face.

Her friends began to laugh at what she had said while FP looked at her concerned, "You sure?" He asked his daughter, making sure she was positive with her answer.

Queenie nodded her head in response, "Yes, Dad, I'm one hundred percent sure that I don't need sleep right now."

"I'm curious," Jughead spoke up suddenly, "How are you going to manage school and twin babies?"

"Well, Jughead," Queenie began to answer, taking a seat on her bed, "I'm going to stay out of school for about a six weeks or so with the twins, have my teachers give Mandy all my school work and homework so she can give it to me to do. Then, after that, I'm going to hire a nanny to watch Jason and Thea while I attend school."

"I also have a question," Fangs spoke up, lifting his hand up, "How are you and Sweet Pea supposed to, you know...get it on, with two babies in the next room?" Fangs asked curiously.

Jughead and Toni began to laugh hysterically at his question while Sweet Pea and Queenie became speechless, "Why am I not surprised Fangs would ask that in front of everyone?" FP commented, "You have no filter whatsoever."

"I know," Fangs replied with a grin, "And I'm proud of it."

"Why are you and Mandy so interested in Queenie and I's sex life all the time?" Sweet Pea asked curiously and Mandy widely grinned along with Fangs.

"We're the king and queen of your ship, guys. We need to make sure it sails through it all, am I right, Fangs?" Mandy spoke up and Fangs nodded his head.

"Right," Fangs happily agreed.

"Wait," Jughead spoke up, "Mandy, didn't you appoint Fangs as king of the ship only to piss off Toni?"

"Yeah, but then Fangs proved himself worthy of the title," Mandy answered jokingly and Queenie rolled her eyes, "Our next goal is to find the perfect ship name. Got any ideas, guys?"

"The two of you are something else, I swear." Queenie sighed at her best friend's question. She smiled, shaking her head as she looked back down at her children. She was happy. For the first time, she felt truly happy, as if nothing could dare change that.

But was it the truth?

AN: End of this story!! Hope you liked it.