1.27

THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
July 11th, 2017

     When Queenie woke up, she was tied to a chair in a room that looked like a basement

When Queenie woke up, she was tied to a chair in a room that looked like a basement. She didn't know why the area around her felt so familiar, but it did. More than anything. Queenie's mind felt fuzzy and her vision was blurred for a couple seconds before her eyes began to focus.

She quietly gasped when she saw Jason was tied to a chair behind her, "Jason!" She called out and Jason immediately looked up.

"Queenie. Thank God," He sighed in relief, "They've been drugging you like crazy to keep you down. I didn't know if..."

"Where are we, Jason? Who's 'they'?" Queenie asked him, tears welled in her eyes.

Jason had a large cut on his face that was clearly made by a fist wearing brass knuckles. She let out a small cry when she looked around at her surroundings once again. She knew exactly where they were and she couldn't believe it, "It can't, it can't be." She muttered quietly, "They wouldn't do this. They wouldn't." She told herself, clearly in denial.

"Queenie, we're at the Whyte Wyrm," Jason told his girlfriend, knowing she wouldn't be able to say it herself.

"No, my dad wouldn't do this," She shook her head in disbelief, "He wouldn't let this happen. He's not like it."

She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe her dad could let something like this happen.

"that's the thing, Queenie. He doesn't know. I heard two guys talking, FP has no clue. He hasn't been to the bar in days. Not since you went missing." Jason explained and Queenie gave him a confused look.

"What? Doesn't it have to be twenty-four hours before they put a missing person's report out?" She asked him confused and Jason gave her a sad look.

"Like I said, Queenie, they've been drugging you like crazy," He informed her, "You've been out for almost a week."

Queenie started to grow angry at the fact this was happening. She was tired of being sad, she wanted to be angry. Queenie roughly tugged at the ropes, trying to free herself from the rope pinning her to the wooden chair. She wanted to cause the chair to fall back so she could break out, but then there was a risk of hitting her head and that wouldn't be safe for her or the baby inside her.

"Tried that." He told her and Queenie tried another plan of getting herself, but it didn't work, "Tried that, too. I've tried everything. There's no way out."

"Don't be a pessimist, Jason. That's my job," She argued, "We're getting out. We have to. We've come all this way, we're getting out of here and leaving Riverdale forever without turning back." She stated, her voice starting to crack as she said these words.

"Queenie, I don't know if I'm going to get that chance. You're FP Jones's daughter, they'll let you go. But me? It would be a cold day in hell before they let me go. And I have a feeling that my father has something to do with this, I just know it." Jason explained, a tear falling down his pale, white cheeks that were severely bruised.