3.18

THE SECOND TIME AROUND
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

  With a little bribery done, Queenie had Sweet Pea out of jail early

She sat on the hood of his truck outside the police station, her legs crossed as she waited for him.

Soon enough, he exited the station, his jacket in his right hand as he made his way over to his girlfriend.

He frowned a bit when he saw Queenie in such deep thought, "Did something happen while I was in there?" He asked concerned as Queenie hopped off the door of his truck.

She sighed, walking to the passengers side door, "Lots. I'll explain on the way. Mind taking a ride to Shankshaw Prison with me?" She told him and Sweet Pea smiled, nodding his head.

"Of course," He replied as they both hopped into the truck.

During the car ride, to the prison her father resided in, Queenie ended explaining everything to him. Every single detail, even the money she found in her bank account.

"I don't know what I'm more concerned about, Clifford Blossom putting five million dollars in your bank account the day he died or you having a run in with Malachai." Sweet Pea stated and Queenie stared up at him amused.

"The money, Sweet Pea. Definitely the money," she replied as if it were obvious, "I used some of it to bail everyone out, by the way."

"What? You don't think seeing Malachai after everything that happened is a big deal?" Sweet Pea asked her, giving her a concerned look.

Queenie shrugged her shoulders, "Nah. I'm just gonna get through all of this; I'm going to see my dad, ask for some advice with your help, plan a way to make the Ghoulies out of
our vicinity, and then, I'm going to take a nice, long, hot shower to wash off all my problems." She explained with a smile.

Sweet Pea quickly glanced at her with a mischievous smirk, "Will I be involved in this shower?" He asked flirtatiously.

Queenie looked over at him, "Only if you want to be," She replied with a smirk, "But I suggest that it'd be a yes."

"Fine by me." He told her as they pulled up to the prison, "We're here. You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

_____

   Queenie and Sweet Pea sat together in front the glass, waiting for FP to arrive.