1.15

THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
June 19, 2017

THE BEGINNINGCHAPTER FIFTEENJune 19, 2017

  "Come on, Queenie. Drink with us!" Toni encouraged as she, Queenie, Sweet Pea, Mandy, Joaquin and one of the Serpent's newest recruits; Fangs Fogarty, all hung out at the Whyte Wyrm.

  "Nah, I'm good." Queenie shook her head as she stared down at the floor.
It was a matter of time before they suspected.

  "When has Queenie Jones ever declined a free drink? Huh, that's a new one." Joaquin laughed as he downed his shot along with the other teens.

  Mandy noticed Queenie's uneasy look and was quick to shut the comments, her friend were saying, down.

  "She said she didn't want any, so give it up, both of you." Mandy defended her friend and the two teens stared at them in confusion.

  "I think I'm gonna be sick." Queenie muttered under their breath as she quickly stood up from her seat and hurried off to the women's restroom with Mandy followed close behind.

  "What's with her?" Fangs asked the group confused and they all shrugged in response.

  "Who knows anymore." Sweet Pea commented as Joaquin sighed.

"I'm going to go check up on her and see what the hell is going on." Joaquin announced and the group nodded in agreement, not knowing that the trio would be following close behind him.

Meanwhile, in the Whyte Wyrm's women's restroom, Queenie was knelt down in a bathroom stall as she threw up what she had previously eaten only an hour before. Mandy held back the girl's brown hair as a way of assisting her friend.

"It's okay, it's okay." Mandy reassured her as she used her other hand to rub her back.

  Just then, Joaquin, without a care in the world, walked into the woman's bathroom, knowing that Queenie and Mandy were the only girl's in there at that moment so it wouldn't really matter.

"Tell me what the hell is going on, right now. I know for a fact that Queenie doesn't just get sick. Hell, I never seen her sick in our whole entire friendship. And that's saying something, seeing as we've all been friends since we were in toddlers." Joaquin demanded.

  Mandy sighed as she turned her head to look over at her Queenie and then black at Joaquin, "Don't ask me, ask her."  She replied quietly.

"Queenie? Mind telling me what going on? Because I think I have a feeling I know what's going on, but I don't want to just assuming without knowing all the details."

"I'm pregnant." Queenie spoke up as she got back up to her feet after previously kneeling on the bathroom floor.

  "What?" Joaquin gasped before becoming a bit angry, "I'm gonna kill that Blossom kid."

  "No!" Queenie shouted loudly as she walked over to Joaquin and blocked the exit to stop him from leaving, "I swear to God, Joaquin. If you say a word to anyone..."

"This is what I've been trying to tell you, Queenie! Getting involved with that Blossom kid is going end with you in deep shit! You know this. Northside and Southside don't mix at all. Even if it does work for a brief time, it is always  a matter of time before it ends badly." Joaquin explained.

"Please, Joaquin, don't tell anyone." She pleaded quietly and Joaquin slowly nodded his head.

"I know how to keep a secret, but you might wanna tell them that..." Joaquin opened the restroom door to show Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea in front of the door, clearly eavesdropping.

"Are you kidding me!" Queenie groaned, "Did you hear all of that?"

The trio only nodded before Queenie roughly pushed past the three younger Serpents.

Just as she was about to leave the bar, the exit was then blocked by her father, who stood in front of her work crossed arms, "Where the hell have you been, Queenie? I haven't seen you in over three weeks."

Queenie rolled her eyes at her father, "That's a little dramatic, Dad. Don't you think?" She commented and FP shook his head.

  "Last time I saw you was....May 26, I think. Today is June 19, that's about three weeks. I'm pretty sure." He explained to her and Queenie sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? You've been busy, I've been busy, no biggie." She shrugged and FP looked at her as if she were crazy.

"You're my sixteen year old daughter and you live with me, yet, I haven't seen you in three whole weeks. That's kind of a really big deal. Especially to me." He argued contently.

"What about Jughead? How long has it been since you seen Jughead, huh?" She argued contently.

"That's different." He replied and Queenie scoffed.

"How is that different?" She asked him frustrated and her father shut his mouth, "Fine," Queenie announced, "Let's have dinner at Pop's before my shift tonight." She told him and FP nodded.

"Fine by me." He agreed with her.

Queenie took her phone out of her pocket and checked the time, "Is right now okay?"

"I have to me—" FP started, But then stopped himself, "You know what? Screw meeting with Mustang, let's go."