2.22

THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

 At FP's trailer, FP was sitting on the couch in the living room, drinking a glass of whiskey while watching baseball on the tv

At FP's trailer, FP was sitting on the couch in the living room, drinking a glass of whiskey while watching baseball on the tv. He suddenly heard the door click, indicating someone was about to come in. He figured it was Queenie so he suddenly stood up from his seat on the couch, only to see Jughead walk in with Betty, "Jughead." FP greeted his son as he placed his drink down on the counter.

"Dad, Betty Cooper, Betty, this is my dad." Jughead introduced them quickly, looking down at the floor as he spoke.

Betty smiled as she walked over to FP, holding her hand for him to shake, "Hi, Mr. Jones, nice to meet you officially."

FP shook her hand and smile slightly, "And you, and you," He replied before he scratched the back of his head. He walked over to the couch and moved a few things, "Um, why don't you guys sit down?" He suggested.

"This is not really a social call." Jughead spoke up.

FP slowly turned to face his son and Betty, "No, I didn't expect it would be after Archie showed up at the bar."

"We know the Serpents had some type of drug thing going on with Jason Blossom." Jughead informed his father and FP tried his best to seem shocked by the revelation, even though he knew all about it. FP just hoped that Queenie wasn't the one who told Jughead, it would mean Queenie was beginning to turn on the Serpents.

"What?" FP asked him shocked, "Where'd you hear that?"

"Jason and Queenie's friend," Jughead answered, not breaking eye contact with his father.

"My sister." Betty added in quietly.

FP sighed deeply as he placed his hands over his face and paced around the living room, "The kid needed some money to get away. Clean cut kid like that, no one's going to suspect him of running so we helped him and he helped us. I ended up calling off the deal, but Queenie started getting close to him and convinced me to start up the deal again. Little did I know, your sister, Queenie, was planning on running away with him." FP explained, taking a seat on the couch.

"Geez, dad, did you tell the cops that?" Jughead asked him annoyed.

"What do you think, Jug?" FP asked him amused, "Did Queenie tell them in her questioning? She know just as much as I do."

"Well, they know now. Polly told them. Everything except Queenie's part. And I hope you keep it that way." Jughead replied and FP stared at him shocked, "So if they haven't been by yet, they will be."

"Do you honestly think that I would tell them about Queenie's part?" FP scoffed and Jughead slowly shook his head, knowing it was dumb of him to ask.

"Did you ever speak you to Jason personally?" Betty questioned curiously.

"My guys gave him some product. When it wasn't delivered, we figured he took off with our stash until..." FP trailed off.