Chapter 2

Huy's POV

My eyes feel heavy, and my mind feels like it's been in a blender. The headache is too strong for me to open my eyes so I wait it out and process what happened to me when I got in Darnell's truck. I remember turning his radio to listen to some music then all of sudden an explosion goes off and flips the truck. I was slipping in and out of consciousness and hear the clicking of heels towards me. Then that was it nothing else.

I hear a female voice say is that a body and heard of group of people run to me. I felt a soft hand touch my face and I'm able to open one of my eyes due to the headache fading. First I see amber eyes staring back into my single one. She's startled that I woke up as soon as she touched me, I groan and sit myself up and look at my surroundings. I'm in some type of forest, it seems to be in the morning or so due to the position of the sun. " Do you mind telling me where I am miss..?

"Blake, Blake Belladonna. You're in the Emerald forest, do you remember how you got here?

"Not at all, all I remember is waiting for my friend outside in his truck and boom explosion goes off". She seems to be pretty concerned of my situation. Her friends show up and took a look at me. At this moment I realize I'm not in my original clothes and for some reason I have weapons as well. What the fuck? Who changed my clothes and give this katana and pistol? Not that I'm complaining about the katana or anything. Shit, I realize I completely forgot about Darnell!

"Have you seen a tall light skin guy? Names Darnell, around 6.2 built like a wall?" A girl with red hair and green eyes speaks up

"No we haven't we've only found you, we were out here practicing looking for grimm".

"Grimm?" I ask out of confusion and they look at me as if I have mental issues.

"You don't know what Grimm are!? You live under a rock or something?". This girl already irritates me she has pale skin and white hair with blue eyes, screams I have money and I buy what I want. The blonde girl speaks up.

"Maybe he has amnesia? He seems out of it." A guy crouches to my level and I get a good look at him his hair tied in a pony tail down his back and one strand of hair is pink and he seems to be of asian decent.

"Grimm are monsters that take many forms they kill anything in sight and are attracted towards negative emotions, me and my friends are hunters who fight against them."

I'm so confused I've never heard of these creatures I hold back a laugh but realized the sincerity in his voice and on his face. "What state am I in?" The short girl with red hair and matching outfit speaks up.

"If you mean kingdom you're in vale." Now I think I'm dreaming cause this is just mind boggling. I'm in vale, there's monsters who roam the world and kill anything in sight and have different shapes and forms. If this is real I have to find Darnell he's the main person I can trust with my life in this situation. The others around me break my train of thought.

Blake lends me a hand and asks" What's your name?" I completely forgot to introduce myself.

I take her hand and she pulls me up. "Huy, Huy Nguyen and if we find my friend his name is Darnell Pearson."

Another red head jumps in my face and asks "You said he's built like a wall, does that mean he's strong? Like REALLY STRONG??" This girl is very enthusiastic and hyper, a blonde boy pulls her from my face.

"Nora relax he's been through alot there's no need to get in his face and see if you can fight his friend,he's prolly in the same predicament as Huy here. Let me introduce everyone here Huy. Im Jaune Arc, The short one with the red outfit and red highlights is Ruby Rose and the girl next to her who is also her big sister is Yang Xiao Long. This here is my partner with the red hair and the female spartan outfit Pyrrha Nikos. The girl who got in your face is Nora Valkyrie and her partner who filled you in about the grimm is Lie Ren." Then he points to the chick who gave me attitude for no reason despite the situation I'm in." This is Weiss Schnee".