Chapter 13

Darnell's POV

How did she know we were here?! Just seeing her like this just makes me worry what the hell we're caught up in. If these three behind her are a challenge I can't do much with my ribs like this.

"What's the matter DJ? Afraid of your wounds? Don't worry I only want to talk to my sons as all, nothing else I assure you. I'm here to see your... progress and if you still wish to fight a losing fight." She says with a evil expression.

I scoff "Losing fight huh? We won't go down easily, you should know that better than anyone..... Salem." I say with venom in my words.

Huy puts a hand on my shoulder "Calm down Darnell, You can't go all out if we gotta fight so chill."

She sighs happily "Ahh Huy, always the calm and collected one while Darnell does his best to never back down despite his wounds. That's why I love you two. The duo made in hell you could say."

Huy starts to ask questions "Salem... how are me and Darnell your sons? We're both from different families and different races. It doesn't make any damn sense."

"Just because you two are different looking doesn't mean anything in this world. Your souls belong to this world and came from me. My enemies saw your potential and decided to send you to that world you call Earth.... they sent all my children there but you two were my favorites. When you were back in your original bodies you two looked like me. The other children were artificially made but you two came from me like any other child would. That's why you're able to do what you do. I assume you know of your legend? Your true form is of a dragon while your normal form is to be like myself.... as a grimm."

I'm confused as I hear this and I can't believe what I'm hearing. I look at Huy and he's practically thinking the same as me. "But don't you have other children? Why go so far for us?" I question her.

She stands up in the room she's in "Because I need you two to make sure everything goes to plan. You two are to be my generals and lead your brothers and sisters into battle. The others are strong... but you're on a different level.... You have the strength of the strongest grimm.... the dragons of war. You're power will destroy any obstacle in our way! Don't you see! This is what you two were born for! It's your destiny to stand by my side and have this world be ours to do whatever we want!" I'm disgusted with what I'm hearing that's coming out her mouth.

Huy can't take it either "Why the fuck would we do that! There's nothing wrong with this world! The only problem is you and your vendetta, especially this demon inside you!"

She gets pissed "You don't know anything at all! They left me to the mercy of the grimm and I was tortured! The only help I was giving was from that demon! He gave me the power to control the grimm and many other abilities and I will use them to their fullest! That includes you and your brother Huy! You will help me take over this world with your help or I will force you too!"

I can't take it anymore "Nothing you do WILL EVER CHANGE OUR MINDS! Just like they say, monsters kill their creators Salem. We will see to that and you can count on it!"

She sits back down and smiles "I'll admit your determination is admiral, but it's in the wrong direction. I didn't come here just to talk to you, I also wanted to show you what I did with the help of you and your lovely girlfriends." She speaks louder "Aelia and Julia come here to meet the people you've been waiting for!"

Me and Huy back up and prepare ourselves for a battle just in case. We see two girls walk out of the darkness of the cave entrance. It's weird though..... they look like Pyrrha and Blake but with different features. I can't really tell with how dark it is due there being no candles by the entrance.