Chapter 32

Aelia's POV

I reload another mag as the slaughter of the horde continues "GRANDPA! THEY JUST KEEP COMING!"

He keeps firing "THEY'RE STARTING TO THIN OUT! KEEP FIGHTING!"

An ursa gets too close and I switch my rifle to it's sword form and use my semblance for more strength and start slashing it all over its nightmare like body. Grandpa follows up with a uppercut to it's jaw knocking it's head clean off.

I hear Jordan use his semblance to clear out a group by himself "LET'S GO BITCHES! KEEP'EM COMING!"

Tyrus runs past him and shoots multiple arrows into the crowd of grimm using his semblance to have his arrows explode with with spikes going in multiple directions killing them instantly. "COME ON JORDAN! TRY AND KEEP UP!" They both start laughing and keep killing more and more grimm.

Mom runs up to me as I'm fighting grimm with my sword with Grandpa "The numbers are dropping! Keep it up everyone!"

We eventually clear them out to the point where there's only stragglers running away, but Grandpa has his guard up still..... I can feel someone close!

Grandpa moves forward "WHO'S OUT THERE?! I'M GUEESING YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SENT THOSE GRIMM?! FUCKING PUSSY COME ON OUT!"

A man with a scorpion tail hops on a roof with dark figures behind him, must be working for Salem, he laughs maniacally "Oh madam would praise me for killing his daughter and and that whore he loved so much!"

I get pissed realizing he's talking about me and Mom "WHERE IS MY FATHER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

He laughs even harder "Oh you mean Darnell? Hehehe I don't think you should be worrying about him at the moment!"

Mom stands by Grandpa "What have you done to him!? Haven't you done enough damage to Darnell!?"

He leans forward looking down at her "No! Not at all! This is only the beginning young one! And the sons of her majesty will jumpstart the true reign of terror!"

Ruby gets tired of hearing this "Why can't you leave Darnell and Huy alone?! They never wanted any of this! They were forced into this world and Darnell gave his life because of all of the horrible things you guys made him commit!" She looks down in sadness "We've lost friends because of you people.... and Darnell wanted to right his wrongs even when he had no control of the situation.... He was a brother to me! He was family to all of us!" We all ready our weapons as she finishes.

Grandpa gets really angry "I'm gonna make that bitch pay for what she did to my son!" His aura starts to skyrocket and we see white energy flying off of him "AND I'M GONNA START WITH YOU FIRST, YOU SCORPION FUCK!"

He laughs even more now "So you're his father! Madam Salem knew she felt similar energy like Darnell's! This village will be your grave!" He looks over at Ruby "But first, I'll take care of the rose since she's on my hit list!"

He dashes from the top off the roof but Grandpa intercepts him but he blocks him at the last second "Hmm, I see where Darnell gets his fighting capability from.... but can you handle being overwhelmed?!"

Those dark figures start attacking Grandpa from all sides, I rush in to help but that guy kicks me hard in the stomach and I fly into a building, I get dazed real bad and try my best to get back but I'm too dizzy. I hear everyone fighting and gunshots going off.... But I remember what Dad said to me that day "You'll feel like quitting but you won't! You'll keep fighting!"
I start to stand up and flashbacks of Dad rush through my mind "Remember what I told you honey, think of everyone suffering, think of the consequences if you fail.. use that to motivate you, to push you beyond your limits... use the pain that others inflicted onto you as fuel for the hell you'll put them through... I won't always be there to help you baby... and I need you to look out for your Mom if anything happens... okay?"
Tears try to fall from my eyes but I won't let them.... I stand back up and I let out a yell of anger and charge up and rush back out into battle..