Chapter 34

Blake's POV

The ships horn goes off, waking me from my sleep. I run the sleep from my eyes and o get this feeling, I can't really describe it but I get up from the bed being quiet so I don't wake Huy and head towards the door. Someone is heading to the door.... I pull out my blade and switch it to its pistol form and open the door with it drawn. It's just Julia and she's surprised by how I greeted her "Um..... You okay Mom? Just wanted to let you and Dad know that we're at the port for Menagerie.... so can you put the gun down please?" She says with her hands up.

I put my gun down "Uh.... sorry Julia... I just felt a presence that was powerful, I guess that explains that's how I knew you were coming." I laugh sheepishly to ease the tension. "Anyway, help me wake your father. We gotta meet my parents and see what's been happening with the white fang here since I left."

Huy is astonished on how well everything is set up on the island "Wow, it's so peaceful here and... I guess heartwarming here. As if the outside world doesn't exist to anyone here."

Julia is the same way "A peaceful place for a faunus.... Why did you leave here Mom?"

I take off my ribbon and tie it on my wrist "I wanted to make a change so this could exist all over remnant instead of one place.. I hope my parents aren't to mad, I left abruptly that day.."

Huy puts his arm around me "I'm sure they'll be happy to see their daughter again Blake, and how much she has grown as well."

Julia gets nervous "Are... are we gonna tell them everything at once?" She looks down at her hands "Are we gonna tell them who I really am?" She says in a sad tone.

I hug her to lighten her mood "I'll tell them about you honey... I'm not lying to anyone anymore... especially my own daughter.... I don't care if you weren't born normally, you are me and Huy's loving daughter. Besides you look like me anyway with a hint of your father." I say in a giggle

She hugs back and laughs as well "Thanks Mom, I needed to hear that again."

I hear Huy from a few feet away from us "So where's your parents house at Blake?"

"Well if they didn't move which I doubt it, they should be still living in the same house, it's in the center of village."

"Well come on! Let's go meet them and see if they can help us."

We made it to the center and found my parents house, I make my way up the stairs and realize Huy and Julia aren't walking up the stairs. Instead they're looking at the house in awe.

Huy scoffs "Babe... this isn't a house"

Julia finishes his sentence "This is a damn mansion Mom! Looks like your family is like royalty or something!"

I shake my head and let out a laugh "Well my Father used to lead the white fang back when it was peaceful and is now currently the chief of the village. Now hurry up! Let's not keep my parents waiting."

They scurry up the stairs and stand behind me as I use the door knocker and give it a few hits against the door and I step back. A few seconds later someone opens it.... and it's my Mother.

Her eyes widen "B-Blake?! Your alive!" She runs and hugs me "I'm so happy your alive Blake!" She let's go and holds my face "You've grown since I've last saw you!" She looks behind me and sees Huy and Julia "Who are your friends? She... looks almost like you?"

I clear my throat "This is Huy.... my fiance Mom." I get nervous of her reaction.

She walks up to him in excitement "You plan on marrying my little girl!? This is amazing! He's pretty cute too Blake!"