Chapter 40

Darnell's POV

I feel my body tighten up in anticipation to beat the life out of this guy.... Without looking I yell out "Dad! Aelia is outside taking care of the bombs that the white fang planted! She needs help or we're all gonna die here!"

I look back to see him try to run for the main door but Hazel blocks him off, my Dad scoffs "Alright then, everyone go outside and take care of the white fang, we'll handle everything from here!"

Cinder yells out as well "I'll take care of Raven and hold her off!"

Without hesitation they all run out while the rest of us stay and fight. I look over at Pyrrha "Think you can take care of that scorpion dickhead?"

She nods her head and gets in a stance as he jumps down in front of her.

"Hurry up I'm getting bored here! Maybe that waste of space daughter you have will provide some entertainment!"

I launch myself at him and throw a haymaker at his chest but he ducks down, I jump up avoiding a sweeping kick and I raise my leg up and slam his head down into the ground. I pick him up and punch him in the gut and throwing him across the hall. I run after him but he slashes me across the chest as I get close. I jump back but he doesn't let me and launches at me and we end up back outside. We roll away from each other and wait for the other's move "You know Darnell.... You don't have much time"

I get confused "What are you talking about asshole?"

He just laughs in response "I mean, it's almost like a reunion right? We're just missing one lady is all!"

I think a bit.... no.... "Salem is coming!?"

He launches fireballs at me and forces me to run to avoid the blasts, he catches me off guard and grabs me by the throat "Let me return the favor buddy!"

He goes to throw me but I uppercut him at the elbow shattering the bone. He screams in pain and let's me go and I raise my arms above my head and lock my fists together slam them down on his skull with enough force to slam him down on the ground. I full force kick him in the ribs and make him hit the side of the school. "You can't be serious! I gotta warn the others!"

"Not so fast hot shot!" I look back at him and his arms heals to the point he can use it properly again....

"What the fuck are you?" I say in disgust.

He moves his arm a bit to make sure he can fight properly again "Something you just keep rejecting, you're such a waste you know that? You have all this power inside you but rather keep fighting against her... it's actually disappointing. Ahh..... here she comes!!"

I look up in the sky in see the same thing happen at Beacon when she arrived.... "NOT AGAIN!!!" I run off towards the building as the dark energy hits the school.... I jump through the hole to see Dad holding Pyrrha and keeping a foothold on the ground so they don't fly off due to the amount of force. I jump down towards them "Get out of here now!! She's coming and we can't fight her right now!"

They reluctantly nod and we make a break for the door, Ivo runs up with her eyes widened in fear "No... SHE'S COMING! HURRY BEFORE SHE GETS HERE!!!"

I run full speed but something tackles me to the ground, I roll over and it's the fucking clone again!! "You're the guest of honor and you think you can just leave?!"