Chapter 6

Pyrrha's POV

We all watched as Darnell and Huy exit the ruins with their chess pieces. Everyone got scared when we saw those two unidentified grimm engaged with them. Watching Darnell get launched through ruins made me panic, but I kept my faith in the both of them and they pulled through. Right now me and my team are currently in team RWBY's dorm watching Darnell and Huy go through the initiation, everyone calmed down when they defeated those grimm creatures that almost seemed human. I look over at Blake and she was still nervous for Huy after that encounter. I move over to her "You ok Blake?"

She looks back at me "Yeah, I was just worried for those two, besides that crazy stunt they did with the nightstalker!"

I chuckle hearing this "Same here, I didn't like how they took care of it but they did. Even though Darnell almost got hurt by it."

Ruby speaks up after hearing our conversation "Yeah but THAT WAS SO COOL THOUGH!!! THEY LOOKED LIKE PROFESSIONALS!!!"

Yang stands up with her sister "It definitely was!!! I gotta spar with Darnell now! It be an awesome fight!" She looks at Weiss "What you think Weiss? What's your opinion on them after seeing them fight?"

She thinks a bit " To be honest I'm quite surprised they did so well for their first encounters with grimm, but that unknown grimm though, it almost was like it was human."

Ren gives his input "Yeah that's a type of grimm that's never been seen or heard of ever, and the way it sent Darnell through the ruins was quite unnerving."

Nora jumps up " But Darnell TOTALLY DESTROYED IT, and Huy did the same with his. It was almost like a movie the way Huy took his out." She starts to make sword like motions and noises in the middle of the room and everyone laughs.

Jaune gives his input "They also were able to use their semblances as well which is another bonus, I just wish I could find out what mine is though." He puts his head down and is saddened by this fact.

I decide to comfort my partner "Maybe Darnell and Huy can help you with your semblance Jaune, if they can come into this world and do what we can do. Then you can definitely get yours as well."

He looks up at me " Y-You really think they'll help me?"

Blake moves over to Jaune "Of course Jaune, they're good people plus I'm willing to bet they want to return the favor of us finding them and bringing them here."

He seems motivated now "Your right, they are some great guys, plus the way they work together is awesome. Like the dynamic duo!"

We all share a laugh and decide to go meeting hall for their accepting ceremony. I'm excited that they were able to pass with flying colors, but I think back to how they got semblances because the drones that were watching them got destroyed. I hope it wasn't too draining for them.

As we make our way to the meeting hall we see Cardin's group and he seems nervous. I laugh and speak to them "Starting to regret what you said to Darnell now boys? Cause to me it seems your not so confident about combat class now."

He stutters on his words " S-S-Shut it, they don't scare us one bit."

Yang steps next to me "Hold on she didn't say anything about being scared now." She looks back towards everyone "Did you guys hear that come from Pyrrha's mouth?" Everyone gives a nope. We all laugh them and they scurry to the hall.

We get a good spot in the center of the hall in front of the stage and Ozpin walks on the stage with Darnell and Huy in tow. They seem a little tired, probably due to the fact their semblances can be a bit draining. Darnell seems to be thinking about something and has a look of discouragement, I'm worried about that encounter they both had. He looks at the crowd and hides his true feelings and puts on a smile and waves at the crowd and everyone cheers. I hear various girls yell out Darnell and Huy's names, it irritates me to the core. Blake is next to me and I can tell she feels the same.