Chapter 14

Blake's POV

It's been two days since Huy and Darnell's disappearance and it feels like forever to me. Their mission was only supposed to take a few hours I believe and no one would tell us what they were doing either. Pyrrha doesn't even talk that much since she feels something went terribly wrong for them since before their mission even started they crashed and no one has heard from them.

I'm with my team currently listening to Ozpin in the hall talk about everyone going on their own missions. I'm pretty sure Huy went to an area by Mountain Glenn, that's all me and Prryha could get out of Ozpin. There's rumors that there's white fang activity there as well. I'm hoping we can kill two birds with one stone if there's a mission there, but finding those two are my top priority. I'm broken out of my train of thought by Yang.

"Come on Blake! We're gonna choose our mission now so let's catch up with Ruby and Weiss."

I nod a little and pick up my pace and keep a conversation with her "Do you think that person who got into the CCTS was part of the white fang?"

"I don't know, Ruby said that the person she saw was human. Maybe we can get a mission by Mountain Glenn and investigate a little."

We catch up with the other two and see Ruby skimming through the missions. "AH HAH! I found one by Mountain Glenn! It's a grimm extermination mission!" Ruby yells out in excitement.

I step up next to her to see for myself "This great! Everyone up for it?" Everyone agrees but as we sign up, we get a message that says that first years can't do this mission.

Weiss comes up to me and rubs my back "I'm sorry Blake, maybe we can find another around the same area?"

Before I can speak I hear Ozpin behind us "Hmm, can't access the mission? Before you break any rules to do this mission why not bend them instead?" He pulls out his scroll and we see our names get signed up for the mission. "I'm sure you'll do fine on this mission but just to warn you, you'll be with an experienced due to the difficulty of this mission. So that means he can send you back at anytime if he thinks your unfit for this mission understand?" We all agree and thank him "And Blake" I look to him "I'm sure they're fine, they might be banged up but they'll be alive and well. I hope this mission goes well for you all." He walks off after and team JNPR shows up and tells us about their mission.

After we hear about their mission Yang tells them ours "We'll be doing a grimm extermination in Mountain Glenn."

Jaune speaks up "Wow isn't that the one that isn't available for first years?"

Nora goes "Yeah how did you guys get access?"

I answer their questions "Ozpin gave us access personally, we're hoping to find any white fang activity and stop it.... and most importantly find any clues to Huy and Darnell's whereabouts."

I see Pyrrha's eyes light up "I forgot that's where their mission was nearby! Please find them you guys! I can't take any more of these searches coming up empty handed!" She gets quieter "I'm scared for them both.... going on a secret mission and immediately losing contact doesn't seem right at all..."

Ren gives his input "I'm sure they're doing okay, they're quite formidable and won't go down easily. They've proven themselves pretty well over these past few months."

I go up to Pyrrha "Don't worry, if we find them we'll bring them back no questions asked. I don't care about their mission anymore, only their safety."

She hugs me "Thank you so much, I wish I could go with you to help Blake, and give Darnell a piece of my mind for worrying me!"

We all laugh "Don't worry Huy is getting the same treatment from me, you can believe that." We share a laugh and we go our separate ways and we prepare our mission and head to the bullhead.