Chapter 44

Camilla's POV

I'm following Amelia as we run towards Haven where our mother is. Hopefully we can get to them in time. We start to see lights and we slow down a bit "Camilla you hear that?"

I close my eyes to focus... I hear a woman yelling.... can't wait to find out Dad's losing time before he gets caught. I signal her to follow me, we get to the rooftops to traverse easier since most of the bullheads are searching for Dad in the forest. We get close and jump to a rooftop above a group of people. I see one lady with white hair screaming her head off at.... that must be Mom! She's got hair like Amelia! Or the other way around I should say.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK WINTER! HE'S INNOCENT!!! THE CITIZENS OF HAVEN SAW HIM SAVE STUDENTS HERE AND SAW HIM FIGHT A COPY OF HIMSELF!!!"

She's heated, I look around before I signal Amelia to jump down with me. They stop yelling once we make contact with the ground.

Our mother looks dead at us with confusion but locks eyes with Amelia. "Aelia?? Wait a minute your hair isn't that long.... who are you?"

She goes to speak but... Salem answers her "It's her twin Pyrrha... and the other one must be yours as well... Did your father send you?"

Amelia speaks first "There's no time to explain but father is in trouble and we need your help!"

Uncle Huy and aunt Ivo walk up to us and I can feel their auras rise... I raise mine in response, aunt Ivo goes first "They made more children? How do we know it's not a trap?"

I look at uncle Huy and he has his thumb against the hilt of his katana ready for a fight "Give us a reason to trust you, besides the fact you are obviously Darnell's children... my little girl Julia and her cousin Aelia fought us before they were on our side."

We don't have time for this! My anger rises and my semblance activates! I grasp my head and falk to one knee trying to calm down and I grunt out loud, I can't really control my semblance yet! Amelia helps me calm down and Salem walks past them helps me up "Darnell already told me what's happening but something must've changed if he sent these two back." She puts her hands to the sides of my head "Relax child, we'll help. Just point us in the right direction so we can meet up with your father." She uses some type of power or magic and her hands glow and my anger fades.

I nod my head and close my eyes and let out a deep sigh. I stand up to my full height and she chuckles "Just like your father, need to keep his emotions in check."

I smile a bit and Mom walks up to me and Amelia "They used you... I'm sorry for what they did to you... I can see it on your neck" she runs her fingers down the scar on my neck from when Xandra tortured me.... I hold her hand there.

I sink into it but then I hear a loud voice "Whoa hold the fuck up who's the wannabe me?!?! Mom what is that!?!"

I look behind the group to see Aelia... yeesh she's much more louder than Amelia. Amelia clears her throat "I'm Amelia, um... your twin. We don't have time for introductions right now! Father could be in danger!"

She scoffs "Twin my ass! I'm the real deal!"

Julia walks up to her "This is crazy! I wonder if I have a twin!"

Aunt Blake breaks from the group "This is cool and all but shouldn't we go help Darnell? Just a thought."

Mom and I believe Cinder grand everyone's attention, Cinder goes first "Ok but what are we going to do about ice bitch here?"

Weiss walks up to her sister "Winter please! If you don't believe them then believe me that Darnell isn't a villain there's more going on here and we can explain what's happening. Just let us get Darnell."