Chapter 56

Pyrrha's POV

He's in there..... it's not the clone either. "I would like to have a word in private with him." In a instant they leave, I look up to the snipers "Can you leave please?" They stand there and just watch me... I'm at my breaking point and notice they have metal in their armor and just use my semblance to send them flying out the room from where I came from and slam the doors back together so they can't come in. My children can but they won't, I walk a little closer to this tomb they out Darnell in. It's very cold but I'm fine using my new abilities to keep myself warm "Why." I mutter out and hear nothing in response "Why did you do that to me.... to us? I showed you everything about me... a side of me I haven't even showed my parents or our children.... and you just throw it away like that after what we've been through...." Still nothing as I hear hitches in his breathing "I've only loved you like this Darnell.... what you did at Argus was horrid.... you threw my trust and everything I had for you.... for someone like her!"

I hear something come from his lips but it's barely audible.... "I don't deserve you."

I freeze up hearing that "Now you really don't.... but back then when we first met.... I wanted to give you everything.... I'm partly to blame for how much I was pushing you but I didn't expect this. I've never been so angry in my whole life Darnell... I've never been angry at all now that I mention it... only aggravated at most."

"Just.... kill me."

"What?!"

"I did something.... out of anger..... hurt you the worst way possible.... harmed the heart of the woman I died for at Beacon.... just kill me now..."

My body starts to move on it's own... Michael's words flow through my mind again "Show him there's a better option."
I moved closer to his pod and put my hand on it. It kinda hurts from how cold it is, I increase my semblance and feel more scales grow from my skin "I could never do that..... and you know that."

"I caused so much pain..... I betrayed your trust and I rather die then even look you in the eyes."

"Yes you have.... but you know what you always would say."

He goes quiet "Anyone who's willing to try their best or give their life to makeup for their mistakes.... deserve a second chance."

"I don't deserve it..... not with you."

"It hurts so much and I'm so angry with you.... but I still love you and I won't love anyone else.... you promised for us to grow old and watch our children flourish.... I'm still wearing the ring Darnell..... I love it so much."

"You... should hate me."

"I know.... but I can't.... just like how you can't live without me. Micheal told me how you were when you... went to her."

Ember flies through a vent and lands on my shoulder "Look, even she wants you out and back to your old self."

"Stop... Ember...."

"I've had enough... you can stay here if you want.... but your family and loved ones are going to put their lives on the line to fight for those who can't. Hope you don't mind people fighting for the cause you gave up on."

I go to walk away and hope that sparks something in him. As I'm walking the room gets hotter.... that's my Darnell!! He starts to get pissed and explodes out of his prison in his new form when he was tortured. I look at him happy to see that fore back in him. "Good, but first." I walk to him and he gets a little nervous and slap him with full force and flies and hits the wall. I hear everyone cringe out loud but I'm not done "Look... I deserved that Pyrrha and I'll leave you alone for now so-" I kick him to the otherside and he flies through glass. The twins run to his aid while Michael and Camilla back up "There's more where that came from, now you will do what I say when I say it understood?! Your in the dog house now and you better not say no to me! You will help everyone and you will do your best and you will get no physical contact from me whatsoever!"