Chapter 9

Darnell's POV

I wake up with Pyrrha on my chest sound asleep. She's beautiful when she sleeps, she has her hair down from her usual ponytail and it's sprawled out all over the bed. I push some out her face so I can see her better. She's stunning in my eyes and I'm willing to do anything so she sleep like this all the time. From what I can tell something is brewing in Vale. From these robberies and Roman working with the white fang, from what I've heard the white fang despises humans. So why is he with them? By now Pyrrha wakes and I see her emerald eyes flutter open. "Morning Darnell, how did you sleep?"

"I slept pretty damn good actually, and sleeping with and waking up to you is way better."

She smiles and blushes at my comment and kisses me. I'm surprised she added tongue but I go with it, and start to rub her back a little "Flattery will get you everywhere Darnell so don't stop"

She says in a flirtatious tone "Unfortantely Pyrrha we gotta get up for classes, you can go ahead and shower first." She gets upset because she was enjoying herself but reluctantly gets up and grabs her uniform.

"Hey Darnell?" I look towards her "You love me right?"

I move towards her "Of course I love you, you saw all my memories and even when I did some questionable things. You looked past all the negatives and saw the good in me, you also helped me with my depression and relieved me of my guilt. You're also one of the only girls who's worried about me all the time even though I can handle myself considering what we're here training for. I love you with all my heart Pyrrha Nikos." She tears up a bit and decides to leap at me kissing me as we fall to the floor. It was a great moment until I heard the door open. We both freeze and slowly look up to see Huy and Blake, Huy must be here to get a clean uniform. This looks sooooo questionable, me and Pyrrha are half naked on the floor.

Huy slowly closes the door and I hear him from the other side of it "Um you guys are pretty active for the morning, Darnell can u just hand me one of my uniforms and a pair of socks please? Then you two can finish what you started on that floor, just give me and Blake a few seconds to leave so we don't hear it." Pyrrha gets off of me and sits on the my bed embarrassed, I grab his clothes and hand them to him through the crack of the door when I opened it.

Huy decides to be an ass "So did you pull out last night?" Without a word I slam the door shut and hear Blake scold him as he laughs.

"Darnell I wouldn't mind doing that with you.... only if you want to though"

she's embarrassed as she says this but I'm just as bad. "Pyrrha you don't have to force yourself, we can wait if you want to. I would never hold it against you nor force you to."

She's happy as she hears this "I'm relieved because I don't feel I'm ready yet.. since it will be my first time and all" she's as red as her hair now.

"Why don't we take our showers and head out to breakfast with the others?" I try to make it less awkward or embarrassing for us. She gets up and takes her shower while I wait for my turn. I look at my cross on my desk "You would love her Dad, reminds me of Mom. She's beautiful, understands my problems and helps me with them. I just hope whatever the fuck is happening with this bullshit with this lady talking to me and Huy, that nothing happens to her. I'll die before something happens to her. She's honestly wife material, and hopefully I can bring her home to meet mom and the others.

We make our way to our table where all of our friends sit. Obviously Huy told the others about what happened this morning due to the funny looks we get.

We sit down and say hi to everyone and Yang is the first to talk "So Darnell, I heard you like to have your woman on top." Me and Pyrrha look down in embarrassment