Chapter 35

Darnell's POV

Here I go.... trying to dream of something positive for once... I'm in a house with people with blurred faces. Even though I don't recognize them.... I still feel at ease when I'm with them. There's three girls who call me father and a boy who's tall like me and he calls me Dad.... they're talking amoung themselves and I hear the front door open "I'm home!" I hear them run out and help with groceries and different parts for what I assume are for hunter weapons. I walk to the front door and I see long red hair.... just like that one of the girls.... she turns around and I still can't see her face "Hello Darnell, I missed you." She walks up and hugs me and I hug back. "You need to wake up Darnell..."

"I don't want to leave this place..... There's no conflict... no war..."

"I know.... but what we're having right now.... this peace.... can only come if you keep fighting.... I need you to wake up and find me Darnell..." she looks up at me and I guess she's starting to tear up since my shirt is a little wet "You have to go now..... don't stop fighting.... push through the pain and save us..... I'll be with you every step of the way..... now.... wake up."

My eyes shoot open and I hear an alarm blaring and a shit ton of turbulence and the bullhead is flying in different maneuvers to avoid damage. I look to my left and see Nick panicking "BOUT TIME YOU WOKE UP DARNELL! GET IN THE BACK AND HELP TAKE CARE OF THIS GRIMM AND IT'S DAMN KIDS!"

I unbuckle my seat belt and run to the back and see Weiss and Eric doing their best to keep their balance and fend off these wasp like Grimm and I can see a very large one which from my guess is the queen. Weiss notices me "Darnell! Use your semblance and blast this beast!"

Eric smacks one away with his staff and blows off a swarm with a blast of air "He lost his when he died! We can get it back but we need Pyrrha!"

They start attacking even more furiously and I try to think of a way to help them. I think of one but... they're not gonna like it "Both of you! Step to the sides please! I can take care of this and you guys head to Haven! I'll meet up with all of you!"

Before they can turn around I launch myself out the back of the bullhead using my suits strength boost and fly towards the queen. If I take the queen out, the others will just disperse and not attack in any coordination. I hear Eric and Wiess screaming out to me as I get closer. I pull out my sword and feel hot energy go through my body.. I scream out not to power up, but from the pain of this heat as I slice through the lower part of its body and grab the the remaining half with my free arm. I climb to the head and try my best to make it fly towards land. It flies like a bat out of hell and at high speed since it's slowly dying. The pain in my body slowly goes away as I out the sword back on it's sling on back and I use both hands and try and pull this fucker up so I don't have to swim. I make it past the shores but I keep going at a high speed and brace for impact and crash. I go under for a few minutes and I slowly start to get up but someone kicks me back down. It's a group of people "Hey boss! I bet it's some new prototype from Atlas! We could get some good lien from this thing!" I since a strong power walk up to me. I hear a strong but firm feminine voice speak to them.

"Hmm.... no this isn't a robot, there's someone in that suit or armor. But we can get some good lien or another potential member."

I look up at them and see a woman with long black hair and a bladed weapon in a sheath looking down at me. She also has white skin with a black and red outfit.... she looks so familiar and it hurts to think about it. I choke out a few words "W....Who are you?"

She grins "You'll find out soon.." and knocks me out with the back of her sheath with full strength...

Aelia's POV