Chapter 17

Darnell's POV

After Pyrrha and Aelia found me, we went back to my dorm to talk more in private. I sat on my bed with Pyrrha while Aelia grabbed my chair from my desk. "So..... you know everything now huh? It's pretty terrible in my opinion.... but it gave me a daughter so I guess some good came out of it."

I see Aelia tear up a bit and Pyrrha puts her hand on mine "Yeah... I know about Salem and you and Huy's legend..... that's never gonna happen Darnell... you're the type of man that won't break his own morals no matter what. Besides you have a family now and friends who will always have your back. They all love you and Huy, you guys made this group of friends a lovely family. I agree we should keep this from them though.... it's to much to take in, I don't even believe in half of it actually."

I'm confused "Why not? The evidence is right in front of us, no offence Aelia. Then there's my ribs, no one should've been able to do what I was doing in that condition, hell I don't even believe it!"

She looks at me "So what! It's hard to take it all in and I rather just not think about it. It's scary to think there's a being out there controlling the grimm and is waiting for the right moment to make their move... I don't want to lose anyone to this... I don't want to lose our family Darnell.... we have a daughter and I can tell she has the mentality of us, you when you don't want anyone to be hurt so you try to take it on by yourself. Then me who tries look at the situation with everyone."

Aelia speaks up "Wow, you hit that spot on Mom. I do that all the time, I would try to take most of the blame when me and Julia got in trouble and were forced to be pun-"

Pyrrha cuts her off by hugging her "You don't have to worry about any of that anymore. We will never do such a thing to you... Yes I'm surprised to be a mother but I will do my best to be one even with what's going on... my priorities as a mother come first, same with your father."

Blake's POV

As I'm walking with my new family to my dorm I start to think about the depth of the situation we're all currently in now. I wouldn't of even think there was someone controlling the grimm.... and she's Huy and Darnell's mother too...... she was able to send people to retrieve our DNA and make our children! It's just... madness to think all of this is possible. I'll just not think to hard about it or I'll make it harder for myself. I look at Julia talking to Huy.... she's looks like me and Huy, she's beautiful... oh my god, what will my parents say! I start to panic a bit and remember what I just told myself.

We get my dorm and no one is here so we can talk some more "So Huy, I just want to let you know.... that this changes nothing of how I feel for you. I know you and Darnell won't do that to this world... you have great memories and have great friends as well who treat you as their own family, not to mention that we have a child now. So if you ever need me... don't hesitate please and tell me everything."

"Don't worry I will now, there's no reason to hide anything from you anymore. I just wish that nothing happens to Beacon or anyone for that matter. It's crazy to believe what I was supposed to do to this world... I won't let that happen.... I got Darnell who always has my back and hasn't gave me any doubt so far and I don't expect him to either. I also got my own daughter to help me and my soon to be wife. I won't depend on you too much though you two."

Julia is happy hearing her father's words and I am too.... WAIT! My eyes widen "D-D-Did you say s-soon to be wife!?!"

He smiles "Of course Blake! I don't see myself with anyone besides you, plus we have Julia now! I'm pretty sure she wants her real mother and not a stepmother, right Julia?"

I look at her and she nods happily "No one can replace my true mother, you opened your arms for me before even knowing the whole situation Mom... and you accepted me without hesitation. You did the same with Aelia, I saw you two in the tunnels before we got on the train. It was very heartwarming to see you hold her like that.... she's been through a lot when we were with Salem. She put her through a lot since she's like a tank like uncle Darnell. It was mostly trying to have her get her pain tolerance up... while I was put through vigorous training to increase my reflexes..."