Chapter 24

Pyrrha's POV

"LET ME GO PLEASE!!! I CAN'T LET HIM DIE BACK THERE, TYRUS LET.... ME... GO!!!"

He continues pulling me along in the hallway with the help of Nora..... that transformation Darnell went through.... I've never seen him in it nor have I seen him so emotional.... he needs me!!! I keep struggling and was able to rip through them and I run off back towards my fiance.... and I run into Huy and slam into him "Oh my god Huy! You have to help Darnell please!!!" I push through my tears and beg for his help.

"What's wrong? Darnell can't handle the grimm? If he's being overwhelmed I'll go get him and we'll leave alright?"

I shake my head furiously "No!!! It's not that! He's going against his own father!"

He gets confused "What?! The hell are you talking about Pyrrha?!"

"It's all of Salem's doing!!! She's attacking Beacon and she's making Darnell fight his own father!!"

I see the fear run through his whole body as I say Salem's name "Please Huy" I start to cry again "He's gonna get himself killed! Please come back with me so we can help!"

Tyrus comes from behind me "We can't! Ozpin is saying for everyone to head back to the tower and evacuate everyone!"

I turn around with all of my emotions going wild... sadness and anger "YOU REALLY GONNA LEAVE HIM BEHIND?! HE'S GOING TO DIE AGAINST HER!!"

Huy grabs my shoulder "Pyrrha.... what did he tell you and Tyrus..."

Tyrus cuts me off "He said to leave him... it's his fight, Salem's seems to be only watching them Huy.... and Darnell.... I've never seen him in that state.... it scared me when he commanded me to leave with the girls and get out." He says in a sad tone "I'm sorry I didn't help..."

Huy shakes his head "No... I know Darnell... he should be the one to put down his father.... or the image of his father.... can't believe Salem would do that to him....."

Penny and Ruby are with us now and she runs up to us "Where's Darnell?! We have to go back and defend the innocents! The white fang are attacking with the grimm!"

Before anything else is said we hear general Ironwood "Students! You have to leave now! It's your choice if you want to fight or not.... no one is going to blame you... but if you're going to fight then defend those who can't fend for themselves and protect the tower!"

I refuse "Not until Darnell is safe! He's fighting with a... clone of his own father made by Salem and she's here as well!"

He's shocked to no end and runs right up to me "Did you say Salem is here? And Darnell is alone with her!?!"

"Yes now either come with me to help or get out of my way!"

I go to run past him but he stops me "I can't let you do that..... you need to go back to Beacon... now!"

I shake him off of me and look at Huy.... he's scared for Darnell I can see it on his face "Please Huy!! I need your help or Darnell is going to die!!" He remains silent and I try to shake him by the shoulders to gain his attention as I start to get desperate "HUY PLEASE!!! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE! I don't want anyone to die....." the tears take over and I can barely talk now.

I hear his voice... it's low and menacing "Darnell will pull through.... especially since Salem did that to him.... nothing will stop him Pyrrha..."

As he says this we hear explosions coming towards us and see Darnell getting blasted down the hallway, he lands a few feet from us and looks at us "You guys need to get out NOW!"