THREE

From Levi

From Levi

What room number are you staying in again?

To Levi

525 but I'm sharing with Derek remember...

Sending the warning I lock my phone while staring at the ceiling. In one of the two rooms of our hotel suite, Derek is singing a song I don't recognize as he settles himself in. I have no clue how long we're going to be here but as long as Taylor needs help.

"How did we even afford this room?" I call out to Derek voicing another concern.

While I gave Derek two hundred towards the room, this seems a bit excessive for what we could afford for a week. Both rooms are fitted with queen-sized beds, the bathroom acting as a double ensuite with a large bathtub and shower. Then the foyer to the entry leads off with three frames; the bedrooms and living area where I am at the moment.

It's spacious, styled with splashes of cream and gold among black furniture and pristine white carpet. This would probably cost more than a months rent in my eyes.

"Because I paid for it," he comes out and peers over the back of the lounge. I go to protest but he cuts me off with a raised hand. "My uncle is actually. It's a bribe of sorts to come see him while I'm here and actually acknowledge I have family."

Shaking my head I sit up to forehead slap him. "No. No. No. No! He's evil and we don't associate with evil beings, remember?"

"I need to see him because he's still my family evil or not," The door knocks and he glances at it. "If it makes you feel better you can come with me."

Derek walks to the door while I hold onto the back of the lounge to see who it is. Judging by the scowl on his face that would be Levi - his least favorite person in the world.

"Is Kira here?"

"She is. Bye now-"

"Derek!" I snap. The door shuts partially before Levi undoubtedly pushes his way inside. "You're not my older brother or father, I can see my boyfriend if I want."

He rolls his eyes and waves me off. "You know where to find me, love."

The nickname has Levi tensing and giving a glare to Derek until I clear my throat. His dark eyes soften before he moves over to me. I smile and go to get up only to feel his knee beside my thigh and his lips crash to mine.

I coil my hand around the back of his neck getting lost in the kiss and enjoying the contact with him. The last time we kissed was almost a month ago, so it's nice to be able to touch him again. Obviously he feels the same way as his hands find the hem of my shirt trying to pull it off me.

Pulling back for a moment I remove my shirt which he discards elsewhere before shrugging back his blazer. He crawls on top of me and I use the loops in his jeans to pull him closer, right where I want him as I wind my legs around him. I bite his lip teasingly having him moan in the slightest.