Sebastidan- Not the only one

It was the night after the last Grand Prix of the 2017 season. Sebastian was a little disappointed by his race. He had to support all the interviews and the questions about the season while the only thing he wanted to do was to join his friend. He knew he was probably still answering the journalists too so he waited. A few minutes later his phone rang.

Hey Seb ! Come into my room when you want...😉

I'll be there in 5 minutes. Be ready...😏

😘

A smile appeared on Sebastian face. He walked to his former teammate's room and opened the door without knocking.

The Australian didn't hear him enter. He had just come out of his shower and he was only wearing a towel around his waist. Sebastian watched him move to the beat of the song coming out of his headphone. Sebastian locked the door behind him and came closer to him. He went up along his spine with the tip of his finger. The Australian turned back and the saw the German.

You and me we made a vow
For better or for worse
I can't believe you let me down
But the proof is in the way it hurts
For months on end I've had my doubts
Denying every tear
I wish this would be over now
But I know that I still need you here

"Oh you're here..." He said, taking his headphone off.

Sebastian pressed his finger on his mouth to tell him not to talk anymore. Sebastian pressed slowly his lips on Daniel's. He kissed him passionately, their tongues were moving together. The steam invaded the room, drops of water pearled on Daniel chest. Sebastian push his mate on the bed and hovered over him. They kissed again.

Dan quickly took Sebastian t-shirt off and throw it on the floor. Daniel sat up straight and put his hands on Sebastian's back. He put his head in his mate's neck and smelt his perfume. Sebastian closed his eyes and grabbed Daniel's hair. He kissed him in the neck and nibbled his earlobe which made Sebastian groan. Dan began to remove the button of his jeans, Sebastian helped him and let it fall next to the bed. He push again his mate on the mattress and whispered something in his ear.

Dan closed his eyes and Sebastian kissed his lips again, then he moved to his neck, leaving a trail of kisses on the Australian's tanned skin. He kissed him on his pectorals, then his abs. He went down more and more and stop just before his crotch. Dan who craved for more, opened his eyes and looked at Sebastian with a surprised look. Sebastian remove his boxers and the towel around Daniel waist.

. . .

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

The next morning, when Daniel woke up, he was alone in the bed. Sebastian had probably left the room at dawn. Daniel decided to call him.

"Why are you calling ?" Asked Sebastian.

He sounded slightly annoyed to here him. Daniel felt a bit sad but decided to say what he wanted to say anyway.

"I want to talk with you."

"Hmm... I'm sorry but I can't right now, call me later. Bye"

He hung up the call before Dan could add anything else.

. . .

Sebastian put his phone on the desk and kissed Lewis.

"Who was it ?" Asked Lewis, kissing the back of his neck tenderly.