Las Papayas - Bed

Hi everyone ! It's @AgatheCa2112 again! So this isn't the chapter for the 10k views (thank you all again btw! ❤️❤️❤️), this is just a quick chapter I wanted to write. This is supposed to motivate Cha to finish her requests so we'll see if it works 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 . This is again about the Papayas, you might have noticed my slight obsession with them recently ... 😅 but I can't help writing about them! They just look too cute together  🥰🥰🥰
Anyway, no one has reread this so I can't promise you a masterpiece but I hope you'll like it ! 😘😘😘

Carlos heard a weird noise coming from the bedroom. With a sigh, he put the newspaper he was reading aside and stood up.

"Lando!" He called from the threshold of the living room. "What are you doing?"

The Brit didn't answer. Guessing that he hadn't heard, he went to the bedroom and opened the door slightly. The room looked like a bomb had exploded inside it. Carlos opened the door completely with a deep frown. Once inside the bedroom, he saw Lando sitting on the floor looking utterly desperate.

"What are you doing?" Asked the Spaniard.

The bed was unmade and the old sheets were thrown haphazardly around the room.

"Trying to change the sheets?" Lando answered almost questioningly.

"Why?" The Spaniard asked with a laugh.

He knew the Brit wasn't usually found of doing chores.

"I don't know" He shrugged. "I was bored."

"Ok." Carlos chuckled. "So what's the problem now?"

"I can't put the duvet back inside the sheet." The Brit said with a pout. "I only managed to do the pillows."

Carlos looked aside and saw that, indeed, the pillows were inside the clean pillowcases. But the bed sheet was half tucked under the mattress and the duvet was laying in the middle of the room, tangled with the duvet cover.

"Let me help." Carlos offered.

Lando looked up with a bright smile.

"Come here." The Spaniard held his hand to pull the young Brit up. "Let's start with the bed sheet."

"It's too small." Lando explained.

"I'm sure it's not. You just don't know how to do it."

Lando looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You'll see." He said defiantly.

Carlos grabbed one corner and threw the other one to Lando. The Brit took it and stretched the material. He pulled it under the mattress and tucked it in the corner. On the other side of the bed, Carlos did the same.

"See?" He said with a teasing smile. "Not too small."

Lando looked at him and sticked his tongue out at him.

They went to put the other corners in place. But as they pulled the fabric toward the head of the bed, it quickly became clear that it would never be long enough. Carlos frowned. He pulled the sheet several times, trying to understand why it wasn't working.

"Didn't I tell you it was too small?" Lando asked smugly.

Carlos looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"But it's supposed to fit." The Spaniard added, a deep frown on his face.

Lando kept on smiling smugly.

"I KNOW!" Carlos suddenly exclaimed. "It's not supposed to go this way."

He took the bed sheet off with a pleased smile and threw the other side to Lando once he'd turned it around.