Charlesteban- Just the way you are

Hey !! This is for @charlesleclercbae ! Hope you'll like it and that it's what you wanted !😊

Esteban woke up, the sun was rising slowly. His arms were wrapped around Charles body. The young Monegasque was still sleeping his head rested on Esteban's chest. Today was a special day, it was their 3rd year anniversary. They promised to not buy a present for each other but the Frenchman had something in his mind. he watched his boyfriend sleep, he looked like an angel.

Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

Flashback

The two young boys were walking in a park, Charles wasn't feeling well. His friend Jules Bianchi had died a few months ago. Esteban was here for him, he knew he needed someone. They spent most of their days together, playing at home, strolling outside, and anything they could do together. Esteban knew something was getting weird between them, they weren't like the other friends. The young Frenchman loved looking at his friend, he could watched him move for hours. But he didn't know if Charles felt the same way even though he had caught him staring at him a few times. They couldn't keep on acting like nothing was happening, Esteban decided to talk about it.

"Charles ?"

"Are you ok ?" Asked the Monegasque.

"Yeah, but I need to tell you something. I can't anymore, I don't know if we're on the same wavelength but I don't want to just be your friend. We spent time together and yes I started having feelings for you." He said, looking in Charles' eyes

"Really ?"

Esteban nodded.

"Actually... I think I feel something for you, but not only as a friend." Smiled Charles.

Esteban pulled him against him, laughing. He pressed a soft kiss on his cheek.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

Esteban remembered this day like it was yesterday. He thought again about when Charles was a bit depressed about life. Now he was happier than ever, they were so well together, content and somehow grateful that the sad events of the past brought them together. He tenderly rolled Charles to his side of the bed, careful not to wake him up. He stood up and wrapped the duvet around his sleeping body with a soft smile. He went downstairs and started cooking some heart shaped pancakes, with some strawberries and whipped cream. It was Charles's favorite breakfast. He put everything on the table, with two cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Charles slowly opened his eyes, smelling a sweet smell from downstairs. He rubbed his eyes realising Esteban wasn't in bed. He stood up quickly, picked a random t shirt and put it over his muscular chest. He arrived in the living room, Esteban was sat on the couch looking at his phone. Charles looked around searching from where the amazing smell came. His eyes fell on the table. Two plates were put on the dark brown wood, filled with yummy pancakes. He looked back at his boyfriend with an amazed look.

"You did that ?!" He almost screamed.

"Yes for you babe" He said wrapping his arm around Charles' waist.

"It's too much Esteban thank you!" Replied the Monegasque with a soft voice.

"C'mon eat or it's going to be cold."

They sat and started eating joyfully their breakfast. They chatted about everything and nothing. When they finally finished nothing left on the table.