Sewis- Demons

Hey !!! This one is a little dark but I hope you'll like it ! 😘

Lewis looked at Sebastian who was walking toward him in the pit-lane. He put a chaste kiss on his soft lips. Lewis closed his eyes at the touch against his lips, the touch he craved all the time, the touch he loved so much. He kept his eyes closed for a little bit. When he opened his eyes again, Sebastian was looking at him with a tender look.

Lewis closed his backpack.

"See you next week babe !" Said Lewis "I have to go to the Mercedes factory in Brackley. I'll be back soon."

"Alright, I'm gonna miss you ! Take care of yourself." Said Sebastian, kissing Lewis on his cheek.

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

. . .

Lewis arrived at the factory. He had always liked this atmosphere of the building,it held so many special memories of his life.He entered the building and walked directly to the room where Toto asked him to go. It was the room where he went when he had to debrief the races when Nico was still his teammate.

He waited a few minutes, until Toto and Valterri entered the room. They debriefed for about an hour. After that, Lewis left them and decided to stroll in the building. In a corridor, Lewis suddenly met his ex-teammate and ex-boyfriend, Nico. He looked at the man he once loved. He wasn't the same man anymore, he was broken. Lewis noticed the hurt in his eyes for the first time. Nico didn't even dare to look at him in the eyes. Lewis felt bad about it, he never knew he had hurt him that much, because it was him who had hurt him. He knew it was all his fault.

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

He had destroyed him with the competition, the low-blows, the psychological fight. And he had left him eventually, when there wasn't anything else to save in Nico. He knew it'll never be like when they were young.

This situation made him realize that he would do the same thing to Sebastian because of the race if he stayed with him. The chock made him stumble. It felt like things were about to repeat. And he would hurt Sebastian too because he didn't know how to not do it. He had to talk with him, he wouldn't destroy Sebastian like he had destroyed Nico.

. . .

Lewis entered Sebastian's hotel room slowly, slipping in it with a sigh.

"Lew ? It's you ?" Asked Sebastian enthusiastically, standing up quickly.

"Yay... It's me" Responded Lewis sadly, putting his keycard on the table and running his hand through his dark curls.

"Are you okay ?" Asked Sebastian, worried.

He walked to him and cupped his cheek tenderly.

"No... Not really..."

I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

"Hey babe, what happened ?" Asked Sebastian. "You know you can tell me anything."

"We should stop dating." Spat Lewis before turning around and walking to the balcony.

"What ? No we shouldn't, I don't understand..." Exclaimed Seb, following him outside.

"That's not important, I think we should stop right now." Said Lewis softly, looking at the street and keeping his back on Seb.