Webbonso- A Little Trust Part 2

Hey ! This is the next part of Agathe's os but I wanted to ask you a question 😁 Do you want me to do a Halloween themed one shot ? If yes you can leave a comment with the ships you want to see and if you have any idea of plots you can tell it too !! 😘

This is the second part of the story! Some of the dialogues are inspired by the song 'Hurricane' by Thirty Seconds to Mars. This is probably one of my favorite songs and I discovered it in another fanfiction with F1 drivers. This was probably the best fiction I ever read. It made me cry and laugh, it's brilliantly written. I read it over and over and it made me laugh and cry as hard as the first time. So if you like spies (or Webbonso) you can check this out : https://archiveofourown.org/works/1038804/chapters/2072511

Fernando woke up. He didn't know where he was or what time it was. He didn't move. He pretended to be asleep. He didn't want anyone to know he was awake. Not until he understood his environment.

Despite his shirt and jeans, he was cold. He was sitting on a chair. He tried to move his hands but he faced resistance. He was probably tied up to the back of the chair. The pressure around his ankles when he tried to shake them let him know his feet were tied up too. His neck was aching. His head had rolled on his chest. He wanted to look up and stretch the sore muscles but quickly decided not to. The throbbing pain at the back of his neck was enough of a reminder of why he was there. It was Vettel. He knew it. The kid was risking too much, he knew he was about to win and decided to stop him. He had no doubts about it. And obviously, he had attacked when his bodyguards weren't there. He hadn't told anyone where he was going, considering he didn't know where they were going. Mark hadn't told him... Mark! He was with him when it happened. And he had no idea where the Aussie was.

He jolted his head up and opened his eyes. The sudden move made him feel dizzy. The bright light of the room blinded him so he closed his eyes tightly and let his head fall backward. He breathed deeply, trying to stop the dizziness. He felt like he was about to throw up. The pain at the back of his head was getting even worse. He kept breathing.

Eventually, he felt good enough to try to open his eyes again. Carefully, he opened them, getting used to the light. He was finally able to see his surrounding. He was, indeed, sat on a metal chair. There was a table in front of him. The walls were white. There were bright fluorescent lamps on the ceiling. There weren't any windows in the room. He couldn't see any exit neither. There was a mirror in front of him. It covered most of the opposite wall. Fernando knew what it was. It was a one-way mirror. It meant people could be watching him, without him knowing. He hated it.

Then he thought of Mark again. The Aussie wasn't with him. Where could he be? Was he somewhere else in the building? Or did they let him in the hotel? Was he hurt? Or even worse, dead? He didn't want to think about it. He just wanted to know Mark was okay. He couldn't believe they were in this situation because of him. If he wasn't the lawyer he was, if he didn't keep on looking for the most difficult cases, none of this would have happen. It was his fault. He wanted to scream, cry. He needed to know where Mark was. But he wouldn't. He wouldn't give his abductors the pleasure of seeing him on the edge, breaking down. He would be strong.

He waited for a long time. He had no idea what time of the day or night it was. But eventually, he heard voices from outside. He turned his head to where it seemed to come from. A hidden door opened and three men entered. They were wearing balaclavas to hide their faces. They were all carrying guns. Fernando's heartbeat fastened. He struggled against the bounds, trying to break free once again. But like the previous time, it was useless.

"So, how do you feel, Alonso?" Asked one of the man. His voice sounded electronic. It was modified by some software to make sure he wouldn't recognize anyone. It made him even surer Vettel was behind it. It was exactly how he worked. And he had enough technology to do it.