Charlex - Crying in the club

Hey ! So this is finally a new os ! I'm so happy to post something !😄 This was a request from @xkimisliefx 

And well, I would like to thank everyone who kept reading this book even if I didn't write anything for a long time. Today we got the 20k (🥳) on this book and this is so weird for me haha.. I never thought this book would be where it is today and I can only thank you for that. And about writing I'm trying to go back at it slowly, I will try to write more from now on ! 

I hope you'll like this one shot, I really liked writing it ! So have fun and stay safe !😘

Charles was sitting at a table in a dark corner of the club. He went to fill his glass for the who knows how many time. His mind was starting to become more blurry as he drank his glass in only one sip. He sat back, letting his head fall between his cold hands. The young Monegasque mumbled when he heard someone saying his name on the other side of the table.

"Charles !" Repeated the man more firmly.

"Grhmm" Replied Charles still staring at the table.

"Charles. Look at me." Said the man.

Charles looked up at him and met Pierre gaze. He could see the worry in his blue eyes. Charles couldn't hold the tears in his eyes as he saw his best friend.

"Charles what have you done ?" Asked Pierre softly holding Charles in his arms.

"It's nothing.. I'm fine. I'm fine." Said the man.

"No you're not. You're drunk. Charles tell me what's wrong.."

"It's just Alex.. well just look at this.." Replied Charles giving his phone to Pierre.

The Frenchman played the video. It was Lando's story on Instagram.

You think, that you'll die without him

You know, that's a lie that you tell yourself

You fear, that you'll lay alone forever now

It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no

Alex was dancing in the middle the club. His body was moving perfectly alongside the beat of the club music. Suddenly George appeared on the camera. He seemed completely drunk. The Brit was dancing close to his friend. Eventual their lips met. George ran his fingers through Alex's hair their lips moving against each other. Lando was laughing in the background, surprised by what was happening.

Pierre put the phone on the table, a long sight escaping his mouth.

"Oh Charles I'm so sorry.." Comforted Pierre trying his best to cheer up his best friend.

"He cheated on me Pierre. He cheated on me while I was trusting him. I'm so stupid." Moaned Charles wiping the tears from his face.

Pierre was holding him close, his hand brushing softly Charles' back. Charles locked his eyes inside his best friend's. Charles suddenly leaned forward, their noses touching softly. They could feel each other's breath brushing softly their shivering skin. Pierre sighed heavily, his eyes closed as he pushed Charles softly away.

"No." Said Pierre firmly. "That's not what you want Charles. And that's not what I want either."

"I want it." Replied Charles.

"No you don't. You're hurt and you just want to hurt him too."

"That's not true Pierre."

"Charles." Said Pierre staring at his friend with an understanding look. "You love Alex."