Pasteban-Never Be The Same

Hey !!! This one shot is for santapaz I hope you'll like it ❤️😁 ! Have a good race tomorrow !

Btw thank you all for the 2K and all the votes and comments !!! 🎊😁

"Pascal ! do you want to come at my house tonight ?" Asked Esteban to his best friend. "I'm organizing a sleepover !" He explained with a bright smile.

"Yeah sure !" Replied Pascal with a wide grin.

"We could eat pizzas, play video games and watch some horror movies !" Exclaimed the Frenchman, rubbing his hands in excitement.

"Yep it's gonna be fun !" Smiled Pascal.

"I have to go now ! I'll text you the details."

"You're already going ?" Asked Pascal, with a disappointed expression.

"I have to tell Pierre and Charles, Lance already told me he'll come ! See ya." Explained the Force India driver.

"Oh yes... See ya tonight."

Somethin' must've gone wrong in my brain
Got your chemicals all in my veins
Feelin' all the highs, feelin' all the pain
Let go on the wheel, it's the bullet lane
Now I'm seein' red, not thinkin' straight
Blurrin' all the lines, you intoxicate me

When Esteban left, Pascal felt his heart squeeze inside his chest. He didn't want to share Esteban with the other guys. His heart was pounding against his chest, like it wanted to break free. He had liked Esteban for a while now and he craved to spend some time with his friend, alone. Sadly, with Esteban spending more and more time with Lance when he wasn't there, he had less opportunities to see the young Frenchman and there was nothing he could do about it. Looking at his feet with a sigh, he turned away and walked to his garage, his heart feeling heavy.

. . .

Pascal arrived in front of Esteban's door. He hesitated before knocking at the door. Every time was the same. He couldn't wait to see him but was afraid of seeing him at the same time. Taking a deep breath, he eventually knocked on the door, and waited for his friend. When the door opened, Pascal felt his heartbeat fasten.

"Come in ! Don't stay outside! !" Exclaimed Esteban, stepping aside and letting him come inside the house.

"Where are the others guys ?" Asked Pascal when he entered the living room and noticed the absence of the other drivers.

"Oh, you're the only one who made it tonight, I hope you don't mind." Shrugged Esteban, a sheepish smile on his face.

"No, not at all, but where are they ?" Asked Pascal, turning around to face the Frenchman .

"Pierre and Charles are at a modeling event and Lance has to fly back to Canada because his mother is sick..." Explained Esteban.

"Oh...So we are together ?" Asked Pascal again.

"Yep, as we used to be before ." Said Esteban with a chuckle.

Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine
Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need
All I need, yeah, you're all I need

"Does it mean more pizza for us ?" Exclaimed Pascal with a smirk, trying to break the tension between them. He could feel it was slightly awkward between them and didn't want the night to be awkward, now that he could spend time alone with his friend.

"I have the Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Do you want to play ?" Asked Esteban padding Esteban's shoulder. "I bought it a week ago and hadn't got time to try it, this way we both start without knowing how to play, it's fair."