The Pink Panthers- The case

Hi ! This is requested by iamxax I know it was a long time ago but there it is ! 😁 I hope you'll like, it's not very happy but I wanted to try something new 😂 ( leag42 I apologie for this 😇😅😘)
Have a good time reading this !

Lando and Carlos walked out of the police car, turning off the sirens. Carlos adjusted his belt and his guns as they walked towards the house. The scientists were already there, taking clues everywhere around the house in their white suits. The neighbors were looking stressfully at them, waiting for answers. The two officers passed under the police tape crossed on the threshold. They showed their badges to the others officers who let them enter the house. They walked to the crime scene. In the living room a man was sat on the couch, doctors around him calling desperately an ambulance. The policemen walked to the bathroom.

"You don't have to see this." Said Carlos to the young recruit, pressing softly his hand on his shoulder

"It's okay. I'm fine, I can do this." Replied the Brit with a soft smile.

"Alright."

They entered the room. The scientists were actively taking photos of the corpse, taking some pieces of skin and anything that could be useful for the case.

A young man was lying on the bathtub. He seemed pretty tall. He was on his knees, the wrists attached harshly behind his back, purples marks had appeared next to the rope on his hands. His head was floating numbly on the water. His dark hair was moving slightly. Blood was visible on his head, sticking his hair to his skull. The water was a brownish colour because of the blood. The experts decided to turned the body to examine the face after finishing taking photos of what they had found.

"Oh my God." Shouted Lando when he saw the face of the man. He closed his eyes immediately as he grabbed Carlos hands. "I'm sorry..." He stammered, letting the hand go, embarrassed.

"No it's okay, don't worry."

The face of the dead was a blueish purplish color. His eyes had swollen up, like his cheeks. It was impossible to recognise him. A sort of white yellowish foam was around his blues lips and his nose. His tongue was stuck between his teeth, he had probably drown.

A policeman entered the room and whispered something to Carlos.

"Alright, downstairs we have the boyfriend of the victime. His name his Sergio Perez, and from now he's our suspect number one. We are taking him to the office." Explained the Spaniard to his teammate.

...

A few hours later, the scientists found 3 different DNA evidence on the body. The ones from the body, and two outside provenance. After a few searches, the DNA was Mr Perez and Mr Stroll ones. They were the last two person that touched the body.

The rest of the evidences had disappeared with a water, washing anything that could help more the scientists.

The policemen took Lance Stroll as another suspect and called anyone who could make the investigation move forward. Esteban Ocon, the dead, was an employee of the Force India Company. The company was working with a dozen of others companies. Daniel Ricciardo, the police inspector had to reconstruct all the story with the testimonies.

...

"Bob ! What should I do?!" Spat Sergio nervously from his cell. He was about to meet the inspector to talk about everything.

"Just stay calm ok ? And say the truth, don't hide things. I'm there to protect you, they can't do everything they want with you." Explained Bob, Sergio's lawyer.