Piarles- That's what friends do

This one is for VettelFerrari !!! I hope you'll like it 😁 I had so much fun writing it !!

Sebastian and Kimi were strolling in the paddocks, fingers intertwined. They were talking about the race there, in Bahrain. Sebastian turned his head and noticed the young Ferrari driver talking with Pierre.

The Monegasque seemed pretty embarrassed, his cheeks were bright red and he was rubbing his neck with his hand. Sebastian looked at the Finn with a significative look. He smile slightly.

"Do you think the same ?" Asked Sebastian.

"I do." Replied Kimi, laughing a little.

"We have to talk to Charles !" Exclaimed Sebastian excitedly.

"Let's go !" Said Kimi, taking Sebastian hand and walking toward Charles.

They waited a few seconds until Pierre noticed them.

"I... I have to go ! See you later" Apologized Pierre awkwardly.

He looked embarrassed too. His cheeks were blushed and he walked away clumsily.

"Yeah... See ya !" Said Charles with a bright smile.

Charles waited until Pierre was far from him to finally catch his breath.

"Can we talk to you ?" Asked Sebastian and Kimi in the same time.

"...Yeah guys of course, what do you want ?"

"When will you confess your feelings to him ?" Asked suddenly the Finn.

"What ?! What are you talking about ?" Asked Charles quickly, blushing even more.

"Don't try to lie... We can see it from miles away." Explained Sebastian with a gentle smile. "We just want to help."

"But..."

"When will you tell Pierre you love him ?" Asked again Kimi.

"I don't like him !" Said Charles

"Charles." Said Seb softly, patting his shoulder.

"Alright... Maybe I like him a little but it's not reciprocal..."

"You're so stupid." Said Kimi calmly, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not." Exclaimed Charles, crossing his arms on his chest.

"You are" Continued Sebastian with a small laugh, "How could you not notice the way he looks at you."

"I agree with Seb, he was eating you with his eyes" Laughed Kimi.

Charles looked at them with wide eyes. First he had never heard the Finn laughing and then, he couldn't believe what they were saying. It couldn't be true.

"Really..?" He breathed.

"Yeah that's why you have to tell him your feelings." Smiled Seb, wrapping his arm around Kimi's waist and looking at him with a complicit look.

"I won't." Spat the young driver firmly.

"Why ?!" Asked the Finn.

"Because I don't want to ruin our friendship." He said sheepishly, looking at his feet.

"You're a desperate case Charles... Anyway if you change your mind and need our help you know where you can find us." Sighed Sebastian, walking away from the young man.

Charles turned around and went back to his garage, head down. Seb looked at him with a sad expression. When he saw the same expression on Kimi's face, he smiled.