Hulkiardo- Marry you

Hey ! This is for ZoeDoesF1 ! I hope you'll like 😘 (sorry for the long wait 😅😬)

Nico leaned against the door frame and looked at Daniel as he was sitting on the couch looking at his phone. He was handsome when he was focused. The young Aussie looked up from his phone and smiled at Nico. This smile was the thing which made the German fall for Daniel. Nico walked inside the room, trying to hide the giant red roses bouquet behind his back. He joined Daniel and gave him the bouquet.

It's a beautiful night,

We're looking for something dumb to do.

Hey baby,

I think I wanna marry you.

"It's beautiful !" Exclaimed Daniel, smelling the soft smell of the flowers. "What's it for ?"

"Because I love you. I want to see that smile on your face again, I'll never be tired of it." He kissed his boyfriend softly and pressed the play button of his speaker. A song started playing.

"Since when are you listening to Bruno Mars ?" Asked Daniel who stood up to put the flowers inside a vase.

"Since I've heard this song."

Is it the look in your eyes,

Or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares baby,

I think I wanna marry you.

When Daniel came back, Nico took his hand in his.

"Daniel." Began Nico as he got on one knee.

The Aussie felt his heartbeat fasten against his chest, his eyes filling up with tears.

"You're the one I've been waiting for my whole life. I fell in love with you 4 years ago. Not for how you look, just for who you are." Daniel was crying. "Although you look pretty great too. We walked the wire more often than we should, but we always managed to stay one. I want to be with you forever, I want to see your smile everyday of my life.

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,

No one will know oh oh oh,

Oh, come on, girl.

When I was at my most lonely and unhappy and angry place you loved me. And when I was an ugly human being you saw a beautiful soul. You make the world a better place because you see the good in it. And you made me a better man because you searched for one. Do you promise to do that everyday for the rest of our lives ? You make me happier than I ever though I could be. And if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. I know that we are truly meant to be together. Will you marry me ?" Finished Nico opening the little box with a smile.

"Yes." Replied immediately Daniel.

Nico stood up and Daniel fell in his arms, kissing him softly.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Whispered Nico wiping the tears from his boyfriend face.

"I love you Nico."

They stayed in each others arm for a while. Then Nico put the ring on Daniel's finger.

Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,

Shots of patron,

And it's on, girl.