Piarles- (I just) Died in your arms

Hi I'm back again with a better os than the last one 😅🙃... It was requested by Lil-Peter , I'm really sorry for the long wait but there you go ! I hope you'll like it ! 😘

It was the end of the year. Max had organised a party with his friends to celebrate the change. Even though Charles and Pierre hated each other, he invited both of them. They were his friends after all. He didn't even know why they acted like they were enemies, a few years ago they were still best friends. Nobody knew what happened between them. Max invited Lando and a few of his others friends. He didn't want to have a big party but a more private party. Dilara and himself had organised everything to make it perfect.

"So now we wait until they come." Said Diara sitting on the couch.

A few minutes after, the first guests started to ring at the door. Pierre and Cate were the first ones to arrive. Almost everyone was there. They were all chatting happily.

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight
It must have been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight

Giada and Charles eventually arrived. When the Monegasque entered the house, Pierre looked at him with dark eyes. The Frenchman couldn't remove his eyes from his face.

Charles started talking playfully with Lando and Esteban about their shorts nights in the simulator. Pierre was chatting with Alex, Max and Daniel.

"I'm sure that when Esteban stay in the sim all night, he drink RedBull." Exclaimed Max.

"No way. He's probably taking a thousands of coffee or maybe Monster because of Mercedes. There's no way he's drinking Red Bull." Laughed Alex.

"I don't see another way to know the truth but asking him directly." Replied Daniel. They started walking towards Esteban.

"Pierre you coming ?" Asked Max, questionnetly.

"I-I have something to do." He muttered. He had saw that the Monegasque was chatting with Esteban. He was doing everything he could to stay away from him.

...

"What happened with Charles ?" Asked Max who had already drunk a few glasses.

"None of your business." Spat Pierre coldly.

"Wow okay mate, calm down I was just asking." Max left him, and turned up the sound of the electro music that was playing.

Pierre sat on the couch, looking at the dance floor. The blue flashing lights were mesmerising, the slow moves of the people, the sound of the music, it was like everything was in slow motion.

I keep looking for something I can't get
Broken hearts lie all around me
And I don't see an easy way to get out of this
Her diary, it sits by the bedside table
The curtains are closed, the cats in the cradle
Who would've thought that a boy like me could come to this

Cate was dancing alone, looking at her boyfriend. Pierre was looking in her direction, he smiled slightly at her when she waved at him. But his stare fell on someone behind her. Charles was moving on the rhythm of the music, Giada in front of him. The Monegasque stared back at Pierre with a smirk. Charles started kissing his girlfriend passionately still staring at Pierre who couldn't stop his heartbeat to fasten. He stood up and walked to Cate and kissed her harshly not removing his eyes from the younger man.

It was like the world has stopped turning, they knew deep inside why they were doing that. But they couldn't help but act like they hated each other.