Stormy Crack- Part 1

This is by AgatheCa2112

So this has been on our drafts for 4 months now. Cha was supposed to write it but never did so I took the responsibility and created a monster. This is over 19000 words so I apologize for the time you'll lose because of me.

I'd like to thank leag42 and Wilshies for their help in this. They respectively wrote Daniel's phone part and the kitchen part too. Cha wrote a few bits with Charles, Pierre, Esteban and Lance.

It's very late so let's just say it takes place in the middle of December.

"No Daniel, this is not..." Lewis tried to say.

"No no no! Look Lewis I read things and it all said that..."

"Daniel!" Exclaimed the Brit. "I talked to people there. They told me exactly what was going on. And it's not what you think."

"It is! My sources are reliable. And you can see it everywhere already."

"Well not in the places I went then. Because I never saw it. Not on people anyway."

"Look, no one cares about what will be the trendiest color this winter." Fernando cut. "Who wants more paella?" He asked as he stood up.

He had invited the whole grid to his house in Spain and organized lunch for his retirement. Only Valtteri, Brendon, Sergey, Romain and Sergio weren't there. It had started quietly but for almost 30 minutes, Lewis and Daniel had been arguing about whether bottle green or bright red would be on trend this winter.

"Yes please! This is amazing!" Stoffel said happily.

"I think red will win this year." Said Sebastian casually.

"Just like you did." Lewis spat.

"Green will never make it. No one likes green." Daniel added.

"Of course it will!"

"Just because you wore it at the FIA Gala doesn't mean that everyone will start wearing it." Noted Sebastian.

"Of course you'd want red! You want everything red. You drive a fucking Ferrari!" Lewis backed aggressively.

"Language!" Fernando spat.

"God you sound like a dad." Said Daniel.

"Well someone has to be! You're all kids and the oldest here doesn't seem to care." He explained, shooting a look at Kimi who just sighed in boredom.

"Guys, that's not important now. " Carlos said. "Do you want paella?" He asked again.

Fernando nodded at him. Happily they handed their plates back. Fernando poured spoons of rice in it before handing it back. He gave Lewis a separate bowl without anything related to animals.

"That's really good." Said Nico. "You made it?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's very simple." Fernando nodded. "I can give you a recipe if you want."

"You're a perfect housewife Fernando."

Laughed Sebastian.

"I wish my girlfriend was as obliging as you." Marcus said.

"Well don't get used to it." Fernando said.

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" Daniel sang with a bright smile. "Wait! Lewis! How does it feel to have the girlfriend?" He asked while giggling.