Lansteban- I Am Damaged

This is the part 3 of my one-shot Friends-Lansteban, it's a collab with PinkBlossomTAG . You can read the part 2, in the story I Am Damaged by PinkBlossomTAG 😁
I hope you'll like it 😘

I just want to say sorry if you see two or more words glued together... I don't know why but everytime I post something it happens😒

And 9 of the drivers reactions are from @PinkBlossomTAG

/!\ Warning the following story contains death and suicide themes

Esteban had left Lance alone, he didn't know what he was doing but he knew that it wasn't good for Lance. While he was walking back to his motorhome, he thought again about what he did, he had been such a dick. He had to apologize for everything. He decided to go back to Lance's room, in the Williams garage. He took the same path as a few minutes ago, thinking about what he'll said. I'm sorry. No no, it's too simple. I regret everything I've done. No, it was too melodramatic. He abandoned, he'd let his heart talk. He hoped Lance was still in his room.

/!\ the shocking part start here /!\
If you dont want to read it, I'll put a warning sign at the end of the scene.

He knocked to the door, hoping for Lance to open it. But nobody came. Esteban felt a shiver run through his spine. Like a bad feeling. He put his hand on the handle, his heart started beating faster against his chest. Maybe Lance had just fallen asleep. He pushed the door and discovered the most horrible thing he had ever seen. The young driver fell on his knees, his legs couldn't carry him anymore. It couldn't be true. He couldn't believe it. Lance body was hanging in the middle of room, his face was a little purple and his eyes empty of life. Esteban walked on all fours, to the table next to Lance. He saw a little piece of paper. The French recognized Lance's handwriting.

/!\ this is the end of the most shocking part

I don't know what I'm meant to say. I know this seems like a cowardly thing to do, but I can't stand it anymore. People don't seem to notice the things they do have an impact, but it does. It has such a huge impact on how a person feels. The hate, combined with the betrayal in my personal life has broken me down. I can't go on.

I'm sorry.

Esteban knew immediatelywho Lance was talking about. Him. He felt the tears rush down his cheek, he was just a sobbing mess. He climb on a chair and untied his ex-boyfriend, and lied him on the ground. He sat next to the body and pulled Lance's head on his knees, stroking his hair softly, as he used to not so long ago. His tears were falling down on Lance's face.

"No-n-no-no... It can't be po-possible. I'm so sorry Lance, please don't leave me alone... I need you so much. Wake up!" He shouted, trying to shake the Canadian awake. "It's all my fault, I shouldn't have played with your feelings, I reg-regret everything I've done." Sobbed Esteban, holding Lance's head against his chest, rocking him tenderly. "Please come back to me, you're all I have, I need you to keep going. I can't without you. I loved you. I love you. I'll love you forever. I'm sorry."

Esteban held him against him tightly, still hoping that he'd wake up. He couldn't stop crying, his body was shaking, he was breathing hard. Lance's face was wet from his tears.

. . .

"Hey Sergey, did you seen Esteban ? I've asked almost everyone but nobody saw him." Asked Sergio with a worried voice.

"I saw him entered the garage, he's probably with Lance."

"Thank you ! We have some interviews to do, I need him right now. I'm going to find him." Explained the Mexican.