Webbonso - Like Winds on the Sea

Hey ! That's me again, AgatheCa2112
And here is more Webbonso. Yes, I know that no one likes them or care about them. But I l💜ve them so I'm gonna keep on writing about them. And I'm sure that if you read enough of it you'll like them, eventually.
At first it wasn't supposed to be a Webbonso but Cha wasn't really motivated to write this os and we didn't know who could be in it. So I chose my 'by default' couple 😁😁
So this one was inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean - To the World's End and especially Davy Jones and Calypso's story. The song is a sang version of Davy Jones' theme and this is amazing 🧡💙🖤
Happy New Year to all of you ! 😘🎊🎆🧡💙🖤

Sebastian shivered ever so lightly. A heavy fog was falling on the sea. The water looked darker than ever and the clouds were threatening above their heads.

"Cruel and cold like winds on the sea..." He hummed.

"Captain?" Asked Charles. "What's going on? And what is this song?"

Sebastian turned around and looked at the young boy.

"You don't know that song?" He said with a surprised expression.

Charles shook his head weakly. Kimi appeared behind him and joined them on the upper deck. Charles jumped when he saw the Finn.

"It looks like the trail of souls from the ocean are crossing our way, doesn't it?" Asked Kimi.

Sebastian nodded.

"Do you think Mark is still the one guiding them?" Asked the German.

"You never know." Shrugged Kimi.

"Who's Mark?" Asked Charles, looking completely lost.

"Never heard the story of the man who fell in love with the ocean?" Asked Kimi.

"It's a legend, in the pirates world." Explained Sebastian.

Kimi walked to Sebastian and wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Tell me about the story." Asked Charles with a small voice.

Sebastian turned to the sea and smiled softly.

"It all started a long time ago, when a young boy left a British colony in Australia to discover the world." Started the German.

Cruel and cold like winds on the sea
Will you ever return to me
Hear my voice sing with the tide
My love will never die

.   .   .

"Yes mom, I'll be careful." Exclaims Mark for the umpteenth time.

"But this is so dangerous! I don't want to see my baby leaving me." She sighs.

"Mom, I'm 16, I'm old enough to leave. This is my dream."

"I know boy." She says with a worn off smile. "But I don't want to lose you to the sea."

"I'll be fine."

She pulls him in a tight hug. Mark hugs her back. When she pulls back, she holds his head between her hands and looks at him in the eyes.

"Just promise me that you won't do anything stupid."

"I'll promise Mom." He answers with a serious nod. Someone shouts on the quay. "I have to go. I love you." He adds before kissing her cheek.

She let him go and watches as he climbs aboard. He waves at her one last time before turning to the ocean, to his dream.

.   .   .