Marlos- No Me Mirés Más

Hey ! I hope you're doing fine ! I know I'm posting two os quickly but I believe you won't mind 😋 this one was started by me and AgatheCa2112 added more things to it !
And I just wanted to add that here in France, the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris is burning. A fire started tonight 😢😭😔...

I hope you will enjoy this os which is again based on a French song🤗

"Hey Carlos ! How are you?" Asked Mikaela with a smirk.

"Fine what about you ?"

"I'm good." She said brushing Carlos chest with her hand. The young Spaniard stepped back.

"What ?"

"Call me if you're bored." She gave him a piece of paper and winked at him before leaving.

Carlos knew he didn't have the right to do anything to her. She was Max's girlfriend after all, but she had been acting really strange with him these last days.

No me mirès màs, mirès màs
Je t'en supplie laisse-moi t'oublier
Je ne peux pas lui faire ça
Ne joue pas avec le danger
No me mirès màs, mirès màs
Je t'en supplie laisse-moi t'oublier
Je ne peux pas lui faire ça
Y tu juegas con el peligro
(Spanish) Don't look at me again, don't look at me again
(French) I beg you, let me forget you
I can't do this to him
Don't play with danger
(Spanish) Don't look at me again, don't look at me again
(French) I beg you, let le forget you
I can't do this to him
(Spanish) And you play with danger

. . .

Carlos didn't want to fuck up his friendship with Max, he ignored the piece of paper, but kept it in case something happened. He was trying not to think about her body moving, of her hair flying in the air, of her smile. No ! No ! No ! Stop !

Hey ! It's Carlos what's up ?

Not that much

What ru doing ?

Thinking about you...

Oh...

You can come over tonight, Max isn't at home for 2 days

Hmm...

We can watch a movie, or something like that.

Yeah alright, Max is ok with that ?

Yes yes. See ya tonight.

Carlos couldn't believe what he was doing, since when was it ok to watch a movie with his best friend's girlfriend while the boyfriend wasn't at home ? But hey, there were just going to watch a movie, nothing wrong right ?

. . .

Carlos rang, Mikaela opened the door. She was wearing sweatpants and a oversize sweater. Nothing abnormal so far.

"Come in ! Don't stay outside." She let him enter the house with a bright smile.

They sat on the couch and started talking.

"I'm coming back." Said Mikaela, suddenly walking towards her bedroom.

Carlos looked at his phone, it was already pretty late.

"Carlos !"

"Yeah ?"

"Can you come, I need your help."