Charlesteban- He's a petit con

Hi ! Today this one shot is for estebabe ! I kinda forgot about it too and I had my exams but there it is ! I hope you'll like it ! 😘

Charles and Esteban were walking in the streets of Monaco. They were a newborn couple. Pierre, Charles' best friend, didn't even know about it. It was the summer break, and Charles had invited Esteban to spend his holidays with him here in Monaco. He remembered when he saw his friend coming toward him. His heart started beating faster against his chest. At first he didn't know what he was feeling for Esteban. They had spent the first week together. Charles showed the best places of the principality to the Frenchman. He had spent the best moments of his life with him. Both of them started realizing that their feelings for each other weren't only friendly. They were sleeping together. The morning they were always curled against each other. And one sunny day, Esteban revealed his feelings toward the young Monegasque. The two men decided to start something. They had been together for almost a month.

Charles had invited Pierre to join them for a few days. And even though Pierre didn't like Esteban he had accepted because he wanted to see his best friend. And that's why the Frenchman decided to stay at the hotel. He didn't want to be too much with Esteban. Charles and his boyfriend decided to tell him about them when he arrived. And today was the day.

"Este, I'm not sure about it. I don't know how he gonna react." Charles said nervously as they waited for Pierre to join them.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be there for you if things don't go well." Esteban soothed him before pressing his lips on his temple. 

"Thanks." He replied softly, taking his hand in his.

.  .  .

"Hey Charles, it's me. I'm on my way. I'll be there in like 5 min." Said Pierre through the phone.

"Alright, we are waiting for you at my home." Replied Charles, hanging up the phone. "Pierre is almost here."

A few minutes after, Pierre eventually arrived.

"Hey !! So good to see you !" He said hugging his best friend tightly. "Hello Esteban."

"Come inside, take a seat."

The young Frenchman sat in front of Esteban. Charles quickly joined them with some drinks in his hands. He sat next to Esteban, leaving his hand on Esteban's thigh. The Frenchman looked tenderly at his boyfriend. Pierre looked at them with big eyes.

"What... You two are something or..?" He said his voice breaking a little.

"We are together." Explained Esteban.

"What ? Why didn't you tell me about that ?!" Exclaimed Pierre, looking at Charles.

"We wanted to tell you now, I hope it won't annoy you." Said Charles weakly.

"Can I talk to you Charles ?" Spat Pierre, his eyes becoming darker.

"Yes, I'm listening."

"In private." He said looking darkly at Esteban.

"Oh I see, you can go I'll be waiting here." The Force India driver replied immediately.

Pierre stood up. He watched in disgust as Esteban kissed Charles chastely before letting him go. He turned around and walked into the kitchen. He waited for Charles to walk inside before shutting the door close, glancing one last time at the other man in the living room.

"Why the hell are you in a relationship with him ?" Immediately shouted Pierre.

"I love him. He love me. That's all." Charles shrugged.