Webbonso- Dancing with a Stranger

Hi ! This is (again) from AgatheCa2112 and this is again a Webbonso, but anyway this beginning is based on the song, but it went out of control and the rest has no real connection with the song 🤷‍♀️😅
Hope you will like it ! 😘

"Could you at least pretend to care about all the tidying up I do?" Linda asked with a sigh, picking one of Fernando's sock from the floor.

"I care about it." Fernando answered absentmindedly, typing something on his computer, from his lying position on the bed.

"Then why did I find it on the floor?" She asked accusingly, showing the dirty sock.

Fernando looked up to see what she was talking about before turning to his computer again.

"Must have fallen when I put my clothes in the laundry basket." He said with a shrug.

"Well be careful next time. I'm tired of tidying everything after you."

"I never asked you to." He sighed.

"If I didn't, the house would be a mess." She answered, crossing her arms on her chest and leaning against the bedroom door frame.

"You don't know that." Fernando spat, leaving his computer on the side and turning to face her.

"I do. Because I do everything here. You just come back from work, expecting everything to be clean and ready for you. You know the cleaning up isn't done by magic right?" She asked sarcastically.

"I do clean up." He answered with a frown.

"Alright. When was the last time you opened the cleaning cupboard?" Linda asked, unimpressed.

"That was..." Fernando started but stopped to think. "Hum... it was..." He was trying as hard as he could but he couldn't remember when it had happened.

"See?" She said with a false smile. "I'm tired of doing everything here Fernando."
She added before throwing the dirty sock at him.

It landed on Fernando's face. He took it away and looked at Linda with a shocked expression. He couldn't believe she had done that.

"What the fuck?" He explained. "Who do you think you are?" He added, looking at her darkly.

"Your fucking girlfriend who is tired of you attitude." She answered aggressively.

"At the moment I can only see a slut complaining about nothing." Fernando shouted.

"A what? You called me a what?!" She exclaimed, her face turning red in anger.

"A slut who is ungrateful for everything I do for her." He answered. "Because, in case you hadn't noticed, it's my job that brings us money to live."

"Oh don't you dare belittle what I do. I bring us money too. I don't need you and your wanker job." She spat.

"Yeah of course. Then I'm gonna leave you with your amazing job to bring your own money." He answered. "And you'll leave me the fuck alone." He added angrily.

"Sure, run away from the problem. You don't even touch me anymore. You don't look at me. It makes me feel so good." She said, disgust painted on her face.

"And again that's a lie." Fernando sighed.

"No it's not. We haven't had sex for weeks." She pointed.

"You're just so annoying when you're in this mood." He sighed. "I'm busy at work, that's all."

"Busy." She repeated sarcastically. "You're always so busy. You know I could find better than you? Someone who'd care about me." She spat.