Lansteban- Friends

Hi !! F1_MotoGP_Fics  this is the one shot you requested !😁 I'm sorry for the time it took to write but I'm very busy with school 🙄... I don't know if you imagined it like that but I hope you'll like it 😊😁

"Lance..." Said Esteban with an anxious voice.

"Yes babe ?" Replied Lance with a smile.

"I have to tell you something important." He whispered eventually, looking nervously at his feet.

"Go on." Answered Lance, pressing his hand on Esteban's shoulder reassuringly.

"It's over." Explain Esteban when he looked up.

"Sorry, what ?!"Said Lance, feeling his heart beating faster against his chest.

"It's over. Us. Our couple. Our relationship." Spat Esteban, standing up and looking down at Lance.

Lance shook his head in disbelief. He must have misheard. He felt something burning inside him, a mix of incomprehension, fear, anger, sadness. His bottom lip was shaking, he could feel tears watering in his eyes. He sniffed loudly, doing his best to hold them back. He wouldn't show it to Esteban.

I was wonderin' 'bout your mama
Did she get that job she wanted?
Sell that car that gave her problems
I'm just curious 'bout her, honest

"It can't be... I don't... I don't understand..."Stuttered Lance, looking pleadingly at Esteban..

"I found someone else. It's been two weeks now and I was waiting to see how everything would go." Began Esteban "I love him, yesterday he told me his feelings for me. I want to be with him, do you understand?"

"No I don't..." Murmured Lance with a devastated look. "Why did you went away and try something with someone else while I was thinking that you loved me? I was so wrong... You kept me under your arm in case that with him it's doesn't match, that's it? I was just a plan B in case he didn't want you?"

His heart was slowly breaking in millions of tiny pieces. One year spent in Esteban's arms, just to learn that he was just a plan B, an insurance that the Frenchman wouldn't be alone at night. Hate started burning in his heart so deep that it was ingrained in the tissue.

"He's perfect. I knew from the first date that he's my soulmate." Replied Esteban.

"Oh because you dated him, while we were together?!" He shouted in disbelief, standing up and facing Esteban."Well done ! That's a good job mate, and who is this f****** d*** ?"Asked violently Lance.

"I can't tell you."Answered Esteban, taking a step backward when the Canadian got closer to him. He could feel the anger pulsing from his body and for a few seconds, he was afraid of the younger driver.

"Of course you can! I'm waiting, you won't leave this room if I don't know that bastard's name." Said Lance crossing his arm against his chest.

He was trying to act strong but he knew, deep down, that once Esteban wouldn't be able to see him, he would collapse on the floor and burst into tears.

"It's Pierre!"

"Pierre ?" He repeated in shock, stumbling backward. He felt like Esteban was stabbing him, destroying him completely. "One of my friends... Tell me you're kidding me Esteban? Pierre your soulmate..." Said Lance, wiping harshly the tears which were rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Lance, don't be angry and sad, I didn't want to hurt you." Tried Esteban.

"You broke up with me, went with one of my best-friends and you don't want me to be sad and angry. Do you really think ? Or were you too busy fucking my best friend to think about how I'd feel ?" He spat harshly. "Oh, wait, of course you were too busy ! Or else we wouldn't be here ! That's f****** unbelievable."