Stormy crack- Part 2

This is the second part of this one shot !

"Yeah sure..."

Pierre looked at the other guys. Without talking, they all agreed. In one swift movement, they were all standing up, running towards Daniel. He noticed them just in time and dodged the attack. For a few minutes they ran in all the house, followed by Fernando's angry shouting, ordering them to stop running around before they broke anything else. Considering they were all athletes it was really fast. Too fast. In the corridor, the carpet was risen a bit, Daniel stumbled and fell, face against the ground. The two renault boys (or ex-renault boys) fell on him to keep him on the ground.

"Man down!" Nico exclaimed.

Marcus arrived and grabbed the phone with a mischievous smile.

"Great! I hurt my knee!" Daniel sighed angrily, standing up slowly. "I am damaged now. I won't get paid because of you!"

"You're overreacting." Marcus giggled and rolled his eyes at Daniel. "From Love" He read out loud, ignoring the Aussie. " If you are safe, it's okay for me! Be careful darling! I love you. With a heart. It is cute, right?"

"Marcus please give me the phone!"

"Eum...let me think...No!" Answered the Swede, sticking his tongue out. "What if we called 'Love'?" He suggested.

"Dude, there isn't connection" Replied Lewis.

"Search in the gallery!" Exclaimed Sebastian.

"No! Not the pictures ! Guys I swear I will tell you the name but don't go to the gallery! "

They agreed and went back in the living room.

"So eum...how to say this..."

"Just give us the name mate!"

"Jev."

"You're back with Jean-Eric?!" Exclaimed Marcus.

"...French accent is just too sexy!" Smiled Daniel sheepishly.

"You can say French in general is too sexy." Added Lance, glancing at Esteban for a short second.

"It isn't the question! Just...why didn't you tell me?" Asked Marcus looking at Daniel with incomprehension.

"It's just over 3 months! We wanted to take our time before restarting it all and telling everyone!"

"Wait wait wait...you all knew that he dated Jev?" Asked Stoffel.

"No I didn't" Replied Charles.

"We've been dating since 2013 but we broke up 6 months ago. Distance relationship, routine... We both agreed that it would be for the best if we stopped. For a moment at least. During 3 months we didn't see each other. But I just missed him too much. I went to support him at the New York E-prix this summer and things happened, that's all! So it's okay, are you going to leave me alone now?"

"I thought Jean -Eric was fucking Andre." Said Hulk.

"He's not." Answered Daniel with a frown.

"Or maybe he is" Smirked Kevin.

"HE'S NOT!" Shouted Daniel.

"You're being defensive I'm sure he is."

"Oh fuck off!" Snorted Daniel before bursting in laughter.

.   .   .

Cooking pastas on a fire wasn't easy. Fernando regretted that Romain hadn't been able to come. He'd have cooked something amazing with nothing more than what he had. The Spaniard was sure he wouldn't be able to do it.