Ham + Avocado - Dusk Till Dawn/Uncover

Hi ! I'm back again with a pretty long os😅 It was requested by ZoeDoesF1 a long time ago (sorry for the wait 😢)

I have two requests left after this one, I'm gonna close the requests for a while because I want to write a bit more for my new book « Young Hearts » (you can check it on my profile if you're interested 😊)
But I'll keep adding os on this book. Now if you're still there enjoy this ham 🍖 and avocado 🥑 one shot.😘

Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room

It was over. The season ended a few days ago and Lewis became world champion for the fifth time. Daniel was eventually free from Red Bull, from the toxicity of the team.

Lewis has to come over in his hotel room. Daniel bring a champagne bottle to celebrate his boyfriend's win. Finally the door opened, revealing Lewis' silhouette.

"Congratulations Love ! I'm so proud of you." Exclaimed Daniel, closing the door behind him and letting a small kiss over his lips.

The Aussie gave him a glass of champagne. Lewis took a sip of it and put it on a table before running his fingers through Daniel's hair. The dusk was about to come, the light of the sun disappearing behind the city gave Daniel's hair a reddish color. The Brit leaned to kiss his boyfriend. Daniel's lips parted slightly at the touch, letting their tongues discover each other again. Daniel moved his kisses to Lewis' collarbone. His smell of cologne and lemon tree drove him crazy. Soft moaned escaped the Brit's mouth. They fell over the sheats of the bed, removing their clothes as quickly as possible.

They knew that they couldn't be together no matter how strong their love for each other was. Lewis fell asleep in Daniel's arms, his body curled up against his. The young man looked out the window, the moon was shining among the stars. The Aussie closed his eyes and fell asleep with his lover.

Daniel rubbed his eyes, the strong light hurting his still asleep eyes. The first thing he did was to look next to him. Lewis had left the room at dawn. But the Aussie already knew that, it was like that every time they met. And even though he was used to it, it hurt to wake up alone. Daniel still hoped to see the Brit asleep in the bed in the morning. The Aussie sighed as he sat on his bed.

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you

He dressed up and got ready to fly back in Australia.

...

Lewis was flying to the USA for the break. He was joining some of his friends. He liked them but he couldn't stop thinking about joining Daniel in Australia one week before the start of the season. He already missed his smile, the ray of sun in his life.

Hey!

Lewis smiled when he saw the text. He excused himself quickly and left his friends. He knew he wouldn't be able to hide his happiness in front of them.

Hi! How have you been?

I miss you 😔

Miss you too. When are you going to the factory?