Sewis- Million Reasons Part 2

Heyy !! So this is the second part for the Sewis 😊. I hope you'll like it !😘

Lewis was cleaning the house. It's been 3 months seen Sebastian had left him. But he was still waiting for him, he always would. He remembered the first week without anyone.

Lewis was a mess. Of course he knew how to take care of a house alone and how to live on his own. He'd been living alone since he was a teenager but he had never been without anyone to love him. It felt like something or someone was missing from his life. The house was a reflection of his state. He had started drinking again and he couldn't find the strength to clean everything. Stacks of trash were covering the floor but it didn't bother him anymore.

The Brit walked to the fridge and took another beer. He kept doing this same routine all the evening, going to the fridge, taking a beer, walking back to the couch. His head eventually started to hurt. He knew that at this point he would possibly stop thinking about his mistake and he would stop seeing Sebastian in his mind. His mind flought back to Nico. Without even noticing he had taken his phone and was calling him.

"Lewis ?" Asked the deep voice.

Lewis immediately hung up, realising how stupid he was. He couldn't make the same mistake again. It was like a button has been pressed in his head. He had to be better. He would be better. For him. For Sebastian. He wanted to be proud, to be enough when the German would come back to him. He wanted him to know that he had changed and that he had become a better man. This night he slept well and started to clean everything the next morning.

When he saw a message from Nico he didn't open it. He deleted his number and blocked him on all his social media. He felt relieved. The Brit started to live better. He was paying attention to what he ate, to how he lived. He was always ready to welcome Sebastian back home.

...

Sebastian was finally breathing. This time he had taken for himself away from everything that hurt him had healed him. It was like he was cured from all the sadness and the stress that overwhelmed him before he left.

The German was taking his last appointment with histherapist. All of this had helped him a lot to understand his feelings and how to deal with his anger, his sadness, his stress but also his love and his happiness. He had never forgotten Lewis. At first he had felt like his world has been completely destroyed but now he understood that he had to go through hell to find himself again. Sebastian was well in his shoes. A small voice inside his head was telling him that it was time. He had accepted Lewis' mistake and knew that he would meet him again soon.

When he walked back to his small apartment after his day, a picture of Lewis popped in his camera roll. He smiled softly, remembering of the moment he took that picture. The German started packing his stuff. He would leave the next morning.

...

Sebastian eventually parked inside their alley. The grass had just been mowed. The smell of fresh cut grass was invading his car. Sebastian took a deep breath before leaving the habitacle. He walked to the door and knocked without hesitation. He'd missed the Brit.

Lewis frowned when someone knocked on the door. He hadn't ordered anything. And he wasn't expecting anyone. He didn't want to think it was Sebastian, he didn't want to be disappointed. He opened the door. He stopped breathing for a second. Sebastian was standing in front of him, a warm smile on his face. It was like Lewis had stopped functionning. He was just standing there in surprise.

"Can I come in ?" Asked Sebastian with a small laugh.

"Oh yes of course." Replied Lewis awkwardly letting the German enter the house.

"Wow." Said Sebastian.

"Yeah...I've changed you know." Replied Lewis.

Sebastian was looking around with a smile. He had missed their house, their life together. He knew that they would have to build everything again. But he was hopeful for their future ready to fight for it.

"So how have you been Lew ?" Asked the German sitting on the couch.

"Well, it's been hard without you. But I put myself together to be worthy of you. I became a better man for you." His heart skipped a beat when he heard his nickname. "I want you to know that I'm sorry. I'm deeply sorry for everything I've done."

"I know. Don't worry, I'm over it now. I understand what happened and why. I'm not angry anymore." Explained Sebastian staring at Lewis. "I've missed you." He said brushing his hand over Lewis' thigh.

Lewis smiled and press his palm over Sebastian hand. "Do you want something to drink ?" He asked.

"Hmm yeah a coffee please."

"You didn't change." Laughed Lewis before walking to the kitchen.

Sebastian followed him and wrapped his arm around his large chest. Lewis hold him even tighter. They stayed silent in each other's arms. It was like discovering their home again. Lewis softly kissed Sebastian's forehead before going to make a coffee.

The two men started to relax. They talked about what had happened to them during this time away. They catched up the time they had lost. The night started to fall.

"Are you staying for the night ?" Asked Lewis hesitantly.

"If you want me to." Nodded Sebastian.

"Pizza ?"

"Pizza."

After they ate they take out they put a movie on the tv. Sebastian laid his head upon Lewis' shoulder like he used to.

As they were heading to the bedroom Sebastian hold Lewis back, grabbing his wrist gently. The Brit turned back. Sebastian was looking at him with his big blue eyes. He brushed his hand over Lewis soft cheek and cupped his neck. Their lips met each other. It was soft and gentle, like the first time they had kissed. Lewis' hand gently pushed him more against him as he deepened the kiss. They eventually broke apart, their foreheads against each other, a smile curving their mouths.

...

Lewis woke up before the German. The illusive morning light was reflecting on Sebastian's honey hair. The Brit was lovingly looking at him. All the pieces were finally reunited. He softly let his finger run along the side of Sebastian's jawline. He loved feeling his skin under his fingers.

"I love you." He said touching lightly the German's eyelashes.

Sebastian eyes fluttered as he woke up hearing Lewis raspy morning voice.

"I love you too." He replied closing again his eyes.