Webbonso- Fly Away With Me

Hi !! This one shot is not from me, my sister @AgatheCa2112 write it ! 😁 Hope you'll like it !!! 😘

Fernando walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. Searching in his suitcase, he grabbed a white T-shirt and jeans. Taking the clothes, he found a note laying on a purply-blue sweater. Recognizing the hand writing, he unfolded the piece of paper quickly.

Hey handsome !

I put this sweater in your suitcase to compensate for me being in England. Don't raise your eyebrows like that, I know it's your favorite and that you wear it when I'm not at home ;)

Anyway, I miss you very much, I can't wait for you to come home. I hope you're having a good time with your family but please, don't forget me !

I love you xx

PS : Don't forget to ask your mother the recipe of the cake she gave you last time, can't wait to see you bake it

Fernando smiled at the note. Mark knew him too well, he could always guess what he would do. And they were the same. He had also put one of his own sweater, the one slightly too large for him that almost fitted Mark. Shaking his head, he put the note back in his suitcase, under some shirts and got dressed. He then took the sweater and put it on. It smelled of Mark. Fernando buried his face in the fabric, breathing deeply. He missed the Aussie a lot too but the familiar scent comforted him.

He decided to text the Aussie before joining his parents for dinner.

Got your note, thanks for the sweater ! Only 3 days before I come back, then we don't have to exchange our clothes :) I love you more xx

He added a picture of him wearing the sweater and sent the message.

It was the middle of the 2012 F1 season and he would soon head to Montreal for the next Grand Prix. He'd come back from Monaco a few days ago and decided to visit his parents in Spain. Before leaving for the Grand Prix, he had planned with Mark to spend a few days together in his house in England.

I'm strumming on the corner
About to catch last the train home
I'll have to jump the barriers
So can you spare a penny for my thoughts
I've been praised upon the pavements
Passers by don't pay much

Mark was there, visiting the RedBull factory after his first win of the season. Fernando was so proud of him, he wanted everyone to know he was his. But sadly, they knew it would be hard for everyone to understand them. They had been dating for almost 5 years, yet only Mark's parents, Jenson and Andrea knew about them. Even his parents didn't know. He hadn't told them because he knew they would hate him for being with a man. They would be disappointed and he wasn't ready to face them. He knew he would have, someday. But for now, he kept it hidden.

3 days :)

He had also added a picture of him wearing Fernando's sweater. His smile widened. God, he missed the Aussie! He could see his smile, imagine his expression, the small gestures... But he had to wait. It wouldn't be long until they'd meet again.

"Fernando! It's ready!" Called his mother.

"Coming!" He answered, putting his phone in his pocket.

Chased away by neighbours
Seen things you couldn't make up
If these streets could talk
They'd tell a story or two
I'll paint a picture for you

He sat at the kitchen table, next to his dad. His mother put the meal on the table and let Fernando take what he wanted. His father was watching the news playing on TV. It was a habit his parents had taken when they both retired. When he was a kid, he and Lorena weren't allowed to watch TV while eating. They started eating, chatting a bit, not really paying attention at the news. Halfway through lunch, his phone started ringing. His mother looked at him with raised eyebrows. Fernando smiled at her, slightly embarrassed. Yet he took his phone. Reading the name displayed on the screen, he stood up.