2

The men ran past the ally, shouting and blaming each other for having lost their 'pray' for the night. Jin let out a low breath as he stood there, frozen, not knowing if to scream or wait to see what the stranger would do.

To his surprise, only a moment after the men were gone, the man backed away from Jin. As he did, he could finally see what he looked like, he was a young man, maybe in his early 20s, wearing all black, only thing really standing out was his blonde hair. 'He looks quite handsome' Jin thought as he kept Looking at the man, soon letting a small blush cover his face as he realized he had been staring.

"T-thank you" he Said shyly while looking down on the ground, not sure if to walk away or stay and talk.

"No worries, now you should probably get going home before those creeps find you again" the man spoke in a much deeper voice than Jin was expecting.

"Y-yeah, um... have a nice evening sir" Jin said, still feeling shy as he was still slightly blushing, not sure what else to say.

As he was about to turn and leave, he heard a chuckle come from the stranger and he looked back to see a small smirk on his face, the worst of scenarios were forming in his head as he thought that the nightmare of an evening might not be over yet, but he was very surprised to see the man smiling a genuine smile and not a freaky one.

"Sir?! How old do I look?? Should I put on some makeup to hide my non visible wrinkles?" He asked, voice full of sarcasm as they both gave out quiet laughter's.

"Well, how do you know you don't have any?" Jin spoke back, showing a bit of sarcasm himself.

The stranger gasped like a drama queen which made them both laugh hysterically. After a few minutes of laughter, the two smiled, Jin realised that he was now feeling a little more comfortable around the other.

"I'm Kim Seokjin" Jin said, still remaining a smile on his face as he reached out his hand for the stranger to shake.

"Kim Namjoon" the man said simply and reached his hand out to shake hands with Jin.

As their hands touched, Jin noticed how cold Namjoons hand was, as well as how pale he was compared to himself, but the pale skin sort of glowed in the moonlight, making Jin leave some suspicious thoughts behind as he and Namjoon stood there in the ally having a small talk. After a short while, Jin's phone started ringing. He picked up the phone and answered as he saw it was Jimin

"Hyung Where are you?! You said you finished 2 hours ago! Are you ok?" Jimins worried voice spoke.

"Yes i'm fine jiminie, just...met a friend and lost track of time that's all, sorry I worried you" he Said and had a face of regret as he just lied to his younger brother

He never liked lying, it made him guilty but he knew that if his brothers knew that their oldest brother had been chased by some perverted psycho, they would probably have a heart attack with all the worry they'd get every time he'd leave the house

And thus he said his goodbye to Namjoon and made his way to the station, unaware or the pair of eyes watching him from afar in the night