3

The music was blasting out through the speakers as people screamed and danced along to the music, neon lights flashed around the room in different colours, giving it the typical atmosphere of a nightclub, in some corners of the room, people could be seen making out and up front at the bar, creepy looking men would flirt with some young woman to try and get a one night stand while sipping on an expensive beer.

Yup, this was a normal day at work for Jin as he and his co-worker Rowoon were serving drinks and cleaning glasses at the bar. He and Rowoon had worked together for a long time and knew each other quite well and would occasionally make small talk whenever the bar wasn't too crowded with people wanting drinks.

As it was dragging towards midnight, the bar was getting increasingly crowded. The music got louder, and more people were getting drunk. In the midst of it all, a pair of eyes would lock on to the tall wide shouldered guy, following his every movement. Something that usually went unnoticed by Jin as a lot of women would often stare at him as well as coming up and flirt. As he was about to leave for break, he felt a light tap on his shoulder and turned to see one of the strippers stand there with an awkward smile on her face.

"There's someone waiting for you over there!" She shouted over the music and pointed towards a corner.

As Jin followed with his gaze to where she was pointing, his eyes landed on a familiar figure sitting in the corner on one of the sofas, sipping on a fancy drink while smiling as their eyes met. Jin gulped, not sure if to approach him, but he didn't grumble over it for to long as he slowly made his way towards the sofa with an uncertain look on his face. As he reached the sofa he stared down at the man with questioning eyes.

"You don't look the type to be working in a place like this, but I must say, I'm kinda impressed" Namjoon said as Jin was now standing in front of him with and unamused expression at the blonde male's words.

"Well sometimes you take what job you can get, especially when you have family members to look after" he said, crossing his arms.

"True, when do you finish your shift?" Namjoon asked as he placed his drink down on the small table in front of him

"Why do you want to know?" Jin said, suddenly feeling uneasy.

Normally when people would ask that they were often flirting with him, trying to get him laid, after having worked in the bar for a couple of years, it becomes easier to read what type of mood people are in and what they mostly ask for, which to none's surprise is always sex, this is a nightclub after all.

"Is it bad that I want to get to know you?" Namjoon said, slightly sad and confused at his own words

"Get to know me? Why? We literally met yesterday" Jin said, a bit shook at the sudden honesty coming from the blonde male.

"I know that you work at a nightclub, have family to look after so I assume it means you probably are looking after some older relative or younger siblings, not much I know but you seem like nice person and a very interesting one too" The honest words leaving Namjoons mouth, somehow made Jin feel a little warm inside.

Sure, he was still unsure if he could really trust Namjoon but he was sure that if he wanted something, he would have done that to him last night in the ally, besides, there was something about Namjoon that he just couldn't figure out, he was mysterious and it was sort of exciting.

His answer was made short as he soon met up with Namjoon after his shift had ended, they talked about all various things, from what their favourite candy was to the what the solution for world peace. He had a enjoyable night and could easily just stand and talk all night but knew he would have two younger brothers worried sick at home.

"Thank you for keeping me company tonight Jin, I really look forward to see you again soon?" Namjoon sounded happy but also unsure as he gave Jin a questioning look

"Of course we'll see each other again, We're friends now" Jin Said while smiling and soon they were both standing there, just smiling at each other like two children.

Then the bell for the night train called out in the almost empty station, they said their goodbyes as Jin made his way to the train, still smiling. Just as he was about to enter the train, a light tap on his shoulder surprised him as he saw Namjoon holding up a piece of paper in his face, he said nothing as he accepted the note with a nod and went onboard the train. He unfolded it to see a number written on it and yet again he was a smiling fool with a small blush covering his cheeks.

^^

As a few minutes passed, Namjoon was still standing dumfounded at the now empty and abandoned train station, looking out into nothingness as he thought of Jin and smiled as he felt something warm in his heart at thought of the human.

Suddenly, he felt a cold stared on him and as he looked towards one of the nearby rooftops, he could spot the familiar face of another male, had he been followed? He sighed mentally as he probably had looked to suspicious when he had left earlier that night.

"Don't get involved with another human Namjoon, it is too risky" he could hear the man speak in an annoyed, yet slightly worried tone as he turned and walked the other way, leaving Namjoon yet again to his thoughts.