17

"Will he wake up?" Taehyung asked as he stood by the sleeping human laying almost lifeless on the sickbed they had in the mansions infirmary, looking over his features and wondering how the human was still alive.

"Yes, he just needs rest, now I need you to go to his home and tell his brothers he won't be coming home for a couple of days, you're good at lying now go!" Yoongi spoke back while preparing a syringe with some morphine to help Jin cope with the pain and help his body relax a bit more while he was still recovering.

Once the high-pitched scream echoed out in the mansion, Yoongi knew Namjoon had lost it. He was in the middle of confronting Taehyung about why he'd been foolish enough to bring the human here while Namjoon was in this condition but had to immediately rush to the basement and his make sure that tonight wasn't Jin's last. When he got there, he had pushed the uncontrollable beast away form the barely alive human, it took him several punches before he'd knocked his friend out cold.

After that he wasted no time getting the human to their infirmary and stopping the bleeding as well as extracting as much venom from his blood as possible, Yoongi felt a small hint of relief in him as he'd managed to save the human from one of the most horrible events in his life.

The stories tell that vampires can normally bite any creature while still bringing them pleasure since the way a vampire bite is different, when they do it in their right mind, they know exactly how to hit the right nerve to cause the bite to be enjoyable and almost painless but when feeding, they just go straight for kill.

Yoongi had seen his fair share of vampires lose control over the fact of hunger taking over, even as far as seen them turning rouge, never Namjoon though, he had always known him to be a careful and well thought out one. Sure, he knew Namjoon always felt bad about drinking human blood but always knew how to control himself. Even back then when he'd been with a human, he knew his limit and never lost his control even though there'd been a time when he felt the same and refused to drink human blood.

Yoongi let a small sigh leave his lips at thoughts of the past, he was not one to dwell on it for long, and when he thought back, it was usually when he saw history repeat itself or when he thought back to his own personal issues. Yet, something about how it went about this time was different.

"what makes you so special human?" he whispered to himself as he injected the morphine.

Jin made a small noise, scrunching his face in pain before letting it rest and seeming to be relaxing again. Yoongi put the syringe away on the table and turned to look at the unconscious human. He was indeed very handsome, his delicate features told him he was a self caring human, the words spoken of him from Namjoon told him that he was a very kind-hearted and curious human. The more Yoongi studied him, the more he felt a familiar feeling erupt inside him. Yoongi gave out another sigh, this time, one of admiration, the humans features were very similar to a boy he'd once met, were they perhaps related? He didn't know, but Yoongi was not one to nag about others life.

Yes, he told others to be carful around humans, yet he knew the alluringness a human could trap you in, he had been with humans before in his life, never for a long period of time and he'd never marked them as a mate, but he'd still given in to the temptation, but he knew the dangers and therefor tried to teach others to be more careful and not fall into the temptation that could ruin their life. Humans and vampires don't mix and the only way to have a human as a mate would be to turn them.

Yoongi shook his head and sighed, he needed to clear his thoughts, he looked through the values and checked through everything one last time to make sure the human was recovering properly before leaving the room, he didn't need to be there until he woke up.  As he left however, he couldn't help but let the memory of the boy the human resembled, climb into his head, making Yoongi grunt in frustration at himself as he sat down to enjoy a cup of blood-mixed wine.