28

Ello readers 😊

First of all i wanna say:

THANK YOU FOR 30K READS HOLY FUCK!!

As i said in my note, if there is anything special you'd like me to do to celebrate, please leave a comment, it can be anything from more dog photos, to oneshots soryt request to face reveal etc, you name it

Also, i have gone back and edited some of the earlier chapters so the hoEseok error should be fixed now 😅

Anyway, hope you enjoy this loooong awaited chapter and i'll see you all soon 💜

__________________________________________________________________________________

>>Flashback continues<<

~ 5 Months later ~

Birds were tweeting, the sun was rising, it was was beautiful day ahead. With a tired yawn, Taeseob awoke from his slumber. He looked to his left to find that side of the bed empty...again... With a heavy sigh, he got up from his bed and started getting dressed, he felt  stings all over his body and as he looked in the mirror he saw small hickeys and bruises cover his body. He smiled at them as he recalled the night before. He was happy to finally have Namjoon back in his life, he had never felt this happy before and he wished that the feeling would never leave him. 

As he wondered on in his happy thoughts and admired the purple and blue marks that his boyfriend had left on him, he saw something strange on his neck. It looked like some type of bitemark. He stroked his hand gently over it and the memory of a strange sensation hit him together with pain and a flash of dagger like teeth, he shook his head in confusion over the weird image and blushed as he believed it to be a strange and erotic fantasy. He didn't get more time to reflect over it however as his mother walked into the room.

"oh lord! Seobie harling, you look like you just came from a harsh mob fight!" His mother interrupted, making him glance up at her.

A dust of pink dressed his cheeks fully at her comment but a sense of pride was still kept in him as well. He wasn't on edge letting his parents see him like this, they knew he was gay, they had taken it well and were very accepting of it, but he was still embarrassed, like everyone, having your parents walk in on you is always awkward. Nevertheless, he was happy that they were accepting, the one downside though was that  they hadn't taken that strong of a liking to Namjoon, at least not his dad, he would never say it but Taeseob could see it in his father's eyes everytime Namjoon was there. He could never figure out why he didn't like him but in the end he stopped caring, If he didn't know any better, he'd think his dad thought Namjoon was some sort of beast.

"Eomma! (mom), don't be so loud about it! The neighbors might hear you" Taeseob spoke in slight embarrassment over his mother's outburst.

"Oh gibberish! If the neighbors can hear me shout, then they most certainly heard you and your man making love last night" His mother countered, a grin forming on her face as she tried to hold her laughter when Taeseob's face turned beet red in embarrassment.