5

The moon was shining its brightest light as it rose to the top of the night sky, lightening up everything around it, including the dark and intimidating forests of Seoul.

There, in the deepest depth of the forest laid a mansion, a mansion belonging to the most dreadful creature known to humankind. As the view to the mansion comes closer, the moon shines its light on a short, intimidating blonde male who was quietly sipping a cup of blood while enjoying the peaceful night.

Suddenly, a thud is heard and the notice of a presence is within seconds appearing behind the short male.

"You've come home late yet again, I hate to remind you every hour but you have to stop being around that human!" The male spoke harshly as he turned his heel to face Namjoon

"I'm sorry Yoongi but I can't hel-" he cut off his sentence as the smell of the blood filled his nostrils and he felt the urge grow in him as his eyes were glowing a dangerous red, indicating that he had not been drinking in a long time and the animal within him was taking a toll, almost making him lose the sense of control.

With quick notice, the shorter male lifted the cup to Namjoons lips and let him drink the delicious blood floating inside. As he finished, not only did he feel himself gaining his control back, but also the guilt of the act he just did.

"When was the last time you drank blood?" Yoongi spoke, making Namjoon look him straight in the eyes.

"Two months ago" he confessed and earned a sigh from the other.

"I know you hate drinking human blood but you need to every once in a while, if you're going to keep disobeying my request to stop interacting with the human then you have to remember to drink, or you'll end up losing control and then he might end up being the next meal" he spoke, every word piercing its way into Namjoons head.

He knew that the words spoken to him were true but even so, it made Namjoon feel guilty. He had never liked drinking human blood, but even though he needed to so to survive, his thoughts would wander to Seokjin, what would he think of this? Sure, he didn't know Namjoon's true self and he wanted it to stay that way, knowing what consequence that had followed last time he had told a human about what he truly was, he didn't want to take that chance again.

"Hyung, i-it doesn't feel right, I know it's a must to survive but the guilt...it kills me!" He groaned defeated. Holding in his tears as he looked up at his friend.

"I understand that, i too know that guilt but there is also a reason for why I steal from blood banks and hospitals, sure, it's bad to, especially when people need it to transfer blood but that way, we can live and not have to hunt and hear the screams and terrors like we did decades ago" the older male spoke, still in a serious tone.

Namjoon sighed and nodded before excusing himself and going to his room. Another groan of anger and disappointment left his lips as he collapsed on the small couch he had placed at one end of the room, just opposite of the big bed he never slept in, he sometimes wondered why he had one but quickly dismissed that thought as he realized what a fool he made himself right now.

He had become foolish and allowed Yoongi to see it. It was true, he did like spending time with Jin, it was something about him that made him feel... different, a good different, which was why he had returned that night at the bar, that smile and windshield laugh just put such a smile on his face.

It felt nice to have made a new friend, although, he wasn't sure what he felt for the human, but he knew that whatever it was, Yoongi did not like it. He wasn't allowed to grumble long on his thoughts as he felt a presence in his room.

"Was it really that bad? He once had a close relationship with a human, Why not use that?" A deep voice spoke, making Namjoon look up to face the other.

"Tae, how many times do I have to tell you to stop coming in here without MY permission?" Namjoon said, slightly annoyed as he watched the young brown-haired male step into the middle of the room where the moon's reflection casted its light. Taehyung was one of his closest friends and the youngest living in the big mansion Yoongi owned.

"You know I'll never listen so what's the point?" He spoke back with a playful grin om his face.

"I'm not in the mood for any games now Taehyung, please, leave and let me rest" he said, a low sigh leaving his lips as the younger remained still, not letting his smirk leave his face.

"Oooh, went too many rounds with your human play toy and now you're exhausted? guess he's a real babe in bed then" Taehyung spoke and winked playfully at a now slightly flustered Namjoon.

"I would never do such a thing to him! Now get out or I'll throw you out the window!" Namjoon spoke with a warning clear in his voice and the younger sighed in defeat before leaving.

^^

As the first few strings of light made its way up on the early morning sky, Namjoon found himself still in deep thought over last nights events. It was the first time he'd allow himself to go so long without drinking blood, usually, one has to drink at least once a month or they go rouge.

Had he become reckless? He has never had this problem before, what was it that made him forget who he was? It made him so frustrated but for now, all he had to do was remind himself to stay focused, he couldn't lose control, that would only make him hate himself. 

___________________________

Ello readers!

How was your day? I hope it goes well for you, if you've had struggles just know that tomorrow is another day and i belive in you 😊

If you have any suggestions on changes or things you'd like to see happen in the story, feel free to tell me

See you in the next Chapter 😁