4

Loud laughter, distant chatter and the clinging of cutlery was the perfect way to describe the atmosphere in the diner Jin was currently seated in with his long-time friend Hoseok. Weeks has passed since the night in the ally, and yet it still repeated itself in Jin's head, it was scary to think of what could have possibly happen to him if Namjoon had never shown up.

That was also a factor he was unsure of, he liked Namjoon, he was kind, funny and helpful but even after having spent more time with him, gotten to know him a small bit, they even called and texted every day, yet there was this aura around Namjoon that left a strange feeling to Jin.

"Eh Seokjin? You okay?" Hoseok spoke, snapping Jin out of his thoughts with a confused look.

It was one of Jin's rare days off so Hoseok had made sure to drag him out of the house to hang out, he and Jimin always made sure to get him out of the house when they had the chance. As said, working a night job gave a poor social life and so Hoseok was one of those people who would try and make you as social as possible, and it was very hard to refuse his sunshine smile. It really made him glad that he had a friend like him.

"I'm fine, how's things going in the company? I heard you and Jimin are going to Japan together to promote the company, did the idea go through?" Jin spoke, deciding to focus on his friend instead of himself. That was the type of person that he was, even if something was supposed to be about him, he always tried his best to give the others the spotlight.

"I'm working on it, he has great potential and so when I convinced my co-workers that expanding the company was needed, he helped me out in great ways, therefor I decided to ask him to accompany me" Hoeseok said with a smile.

Something that Jin easily noticed whenever his friend would talk about his brother was that he had this glimmer in his eyes and would no matter what, always find a way to complement his younger brother, jin had always noticed how Jimin would always smile and be all shy around Hoseok, it was so obvious ho much they liked each other, it was rather adorable in Jin's perspective.

Was it weird to ship his best friend with one of his younger brothers? Probably, but Jin never thought much of it, he would just think of them as close friends just like he and Hoseok were, even if something was going on between them, Jin would support them, he always supported his friends and his brothers happiness was the most important thing for him.

"So I've heard, it's all Jiminie talks about, he's always wanted to go to Japan so I hope this trip goes well" Jin said with a smile and received a nod from his friend as a response.

^^

The day went by, small talks with Hoseok was always something to cheer up the black-haired male. He did have to admit that he could really use more days like these off but right now he took what he could get and was still happy with it, he was happiest when seeing his brothers happy.

"It was nice to hangout today hyung, but I have more work to finish of if i'm to let the company be in good shape" Hoseok said, slightly sad that he couldn't spend more time with his friend.

"Its okay Hobi, I had fun, I had not expected to eat that much, though I'm never complaining about food again! And just walking around, talking about everything and nothing is sometimes more relaxing than a person might think" Jin said before saying his goodbye with Hoseok.

He was now on his way back home, the train being fully crowded as usual, he heard once more that the there were still no news on people who had disappeared. This made Jin think back on the ally once more and the thought of having to walk home alone while the night was coming, made him uneasy. Sure, it only took him 15 minutes to walk from the train to his house but you still don't know what could happen in that amount of time, sure, maybe he was starting to get paranoid but it gave him an excuse to see the a certain blonde haired male. So with that in mind, he brought up his phone and texted the handsome blonde. Jin wanted to blush as he realised he was finding his friend so handsome.

Me:

Hi joonie!

You busy?

Namjoon:

Hi 😊No I'm not, anything you need help with?

Me:

Um, well, not really

Me:

Just wondering if you'd like to hangout?

Namjoon:

Sure, any place you wanna go?

Me:

Not really, meet me at the station and maybe we'll talk more then

Namjoon:

Oki see you soon

Jin found himself smiling for some reason, he couldn't think of why exactly but he was just very happy to see Namjoon, even though he wished they could hang out in daylight, that was something in the long list of odd things Jin had found out about Namjoon, he didn't like the sun, which for him, was a bit strange but for now, he didn't mind spending the afternoon with handsome blonde. As Jin was caught up in his own thoughts, a pair of eyes was laid upon him. Little did he know that those eyes were not staring at him for his beauty, but for something completely different.