Update 💜

Ello readers 😊

Before i start this little ranty info note i just want to say thank you for getting this story to almost 30k reads!

It is amazing to see how far my story have gone,i know i've said it before and said thank you a million times but i don't know how i can thank you guys enough! I still sit up late nights wondering "what the fluff made so many people read my story ...

It is amazing to see how far my story have gone,i know i've said it before and said thank you a million times but i don't know how i can thank you guys enough! I still sit up late nights wondering "what the fluff made so many people read my story and what kept them reading?". To be honest, i knew that the wattpad community was a place with sweet, funny humble and kind people but i ever thought that i'd end up with these sweet, funny, humble and kind people reading my work, and as i'm still a shook potato in a corner, questioning life. I'd like to ask you guys, what would you like me to do IF this story hits 30k?

It can be anything from one shot stories to dares to face reveal to more dog photos, anything! and i'll drop that at the end of the upcoming chapter

~

Now, i know i've been late and slow on updating lately and as i've said before, i'm struggling with anxiety and a bad family right now. This has  created a stressful environment at home, that stressful environment is keeping me from getting into the writing zone and being motivated to write, and so, i will be slow with updates for awhile, and i hope you guys can be patient enough to wait. I want this story to be good, and publishing a chapter just for the sake of it without having a plotline to it, just feels hollow.

Anyway, before this note ends i would like to give you guys a small snippet of the chapter that is yet to come. Enjoy 💜

———-

He hadn't asked for Yoongi to do this, he had turned him to save his life is what the vampire had said, but even if that was the only way and  Namjoon had been able to give his opinion, he would still say no. Being a vampire is the most hellish thing on earth. He hated everything about it and wished to everything that he could just die, to end it all.

"Why couldn't you just have let me die?" He spoke, tears streaming down his face as he felt the others presence in the room.

Namjoon had given up on trying to figure out how Yoongi got in and frantically stopped caring to after a while, he simply let the small conversations they had go by, it was nice to have at least a little bit of company besides his boyfriend.

"i've told you, i couldn't bare to lose a friend, i knew i had the power to save you so i did." Yoongi spoke calmly as he sat down next to Namjoon.

————

PS. Thank you to the people who have pointed out my spelling mistakes, i know i have a few of them in the earlier chapters (especially the Hoeseok one 😅) i've just been too  lazy to fix it but i will start editing the earlier chapters once the next chapter has been uploaded